The Flight

Audrey's POV

The other contestants and I got onto the plane. We were heading to London to do the live shows. The plane was quite interesting. It had four sections. The girls, boys, groups, and over 28s. Each section was separated by a curtain and people could easily get through to see the others. I sat there playing flappy bird. I was bored out of my mind. I died at 97.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I shrieked.

"What?!?!" Cher asked.

"I died in flappy bird at 97!!!! I was so close to beating my high score, 112!!!" I said melodramatically.

I heard laughs from the curtain. I turned around to see Simon clutching his stomach while laughing really hard.

"What?!?!" I asked him.

"You... are... so... ridiculous." He said in between laughs.

"Hey! If you were in my position, you would be upset too!!!" I said defensively.

"No I wouldn't." He said while quirking his eyebrows.

"Cher, can you leave us for a second?" Simon asked Cher.

"Why?" Cher asked, sounding nervous.

"I'd like to have a word with Audrey here." He replied. Cher looked at me. I nodded my head at her. She stood up and left. Simon sat down in Cher's spot, obviously expecting me to get up. When I didn't, he sighed, stood up and took a seat across from me.

"You're different from a lot of girls. Most people are tripping over themselves trying to please me. It's annoying."

"Well you might not have noticed, Mr. Cowell, but I'm not like most girls." I sassed him. He chuckled.

"You seem so cocky on the outside. I know how insecure you are on the inside. Why?" He inquired.

"Why do you need to know?"

"Because it's my job to get to know those who I might want to work with in the future."

"Is it your job to stick your dick in a taken woman's pants and make her pregnant?" He stiffened.

"Listen here Audrey. What I do, and don't do is none of your business."

"Yeah, and how I feel or don't feel is none of your business either."

"I'm trying to be kind here, because I have the resources and the capacity to help."

"Money can't make someone any less insecure."

"No, but it kind buy the things that will help you feel less insecure."

"Like what?"

"Make up, curlers..."

"That would make me even more insecure. I don't want to walk on the streets and have people whispering behind my back about how I look like a clown. Trust me, I think that about a lot of girls."

"You know what, I like you." He chuckled again.

"Umm... Thanks. Why?"

"You're a lot like me."

"I'm offended."

"You speak your mind. You don't hold back, even if it could possibly hurt the person." He told me.

"That's because I don't care if I hurt you. You've hurt so many people. I'm not trying to hurt you here, cause I know that's hard, but I'm not gonna hold back."

"Goodbye Audrey. I look forward to working with you." He got up and left. I thought I would get some peace for the rest of the flight but no such luck. I closed my eyes when someone tapped my shoulder.

"What?!?!?" I asked, severely annoyed.

"Sorry." It was Liam. He had his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry, didn't mean to snap. But what is it?" I apologized.

"They're serving food and drinks in our compartment, and the lads and I were wondering if you wanted to come."

"FOOD!!!!!!" I screamed, shot up, and ran to the group compartment.

"FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!" I screamed and put my arm in front of me.

I heard laughter ahead of me. I ran into the group compartment and went straight to the table. I grabbed a plate and filled it with pasta and mashed potatoes. This was delicious.

Louis came over to me and plopped onto my lap.

"LUIGI!!! GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF ME!!!" I shrieked. The boys were all rolling on the floor dying of laughter.

"Luigi?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, so?" I asked.

"Wait, what are we then???" Niall asked.

"Zayn, you are Mario, Liam, you shall be Browser, and Niall, you will be Toad."

"What about me???" Harry asked.

"Princess Peach." I replied.

The boys all fell to the floor, laughing their heads off. Even Simon was laughing.

"Girl, you did not just insult my man!" Louis sassed me.

"Oh yes I did!" I snapped my fingers in a Z formation.

"Well girl, you're gonna regret it."

"Oh yeah? Come at me bro!" We were in each others faces.

"I'd love to, but I can't hit a girl!" I shoved him.

"I'm hitting you, aren't I?"

"Oh no you didn't!"

"Oh yes I did!"

"Oh no you didn't!"

"Oh yes I did!"

Then we both burst out laughing. I could sass people. You didn't know?