The Dancing

Day 2

If I'm correct, it is dancing day!!! I'm actually pretty excited because I've been dancing since I was really little. I learned break dancing. I know, I know... Not very ladylike. Who cares??

The judges walked in, and all the other 79 started applauding once again. I just stood there. Louis caught my eye and he smirked.

'I will not clap' I mouthed to him. He chuckled. Zayn took a microphone.

"Today, Brian Friedman will be showing you a routine they everyone will dance to. Don't worry. We will not be making cuts."

I heard several sighs of relief. I raised my hand.

"Yes Audrey?" Everyone's eyes turned towards me.

"Even if you aren't making any cuts today, will our dancing still affect the overall decision after tomorrow?"

The judges all looked thoughtful. I had a feeling that this question was never asked before.

Zayn spoke up.

"If we were Simon or Louis Walsh, we would make cuts based on your dancing skills, however, we have all been in this situation. I for one was a horrendous dancer. Don't worry about it."

I nodded, satisfied with the answer. I'm glad I wore leggings today. It would have been hard dancing in jeans.

Brian Friedman was at the front of the stage. He was showing us the routine. I had a thing in my mind where I could remember a dance routine the minute I saw it. I memorized the routine already.

"People who are okay with the routine in the front, people who need more help in the back." Brian said.

I immediately started walking towards the front. I got this. I was the only one who moved. I didn't care. I don't get embarrassed easily. Brian chuckled.

"Someone's pretty confident. How confident are you? You haven't even tried the routine yet."

"I'm pretty confident." I told him.

"Care to show us what you've got?" he asked.

"Not at all." I replied. He looked surprised for a second. He recovered quickly.

"Music." He said. I knew that everyone was looking at me. Especially the judges.

The music started. I did the routine. It was honestly really easy compared to the things I did before. I am pretty flexible.

"Wow." I heard Mary say to Cher.

"That was really good!" Brian said to me.

"Thank you."

"How did you memorize the routine so quickly though?"

"I don't know. I've always been able to memorize routines easily."

The day after that went pretty swiftly.