Ethan POV

Today I ditched class and was on the roof top most of the time. I saw this boy, he looked really cute.
I didn't think I'd feel this way for a boy, When I looked closer it was Luke,I smiled and bit my lip.
When school was finally done, I saw him again. My heart beated quickly,me and him are childhood neighbors, the only thing that is getting in the way is that he has a girlfriend.
  I hate her actually,she was that shitty girlfriend who wanted so much. I hated her actually,she was a whore.
When I was walking home I saw Luke's girlfriend kissing another boy.

I thought to myself,"another boy toy again".

I wanted to punch her so bad,I walked up to her and said,"Hey! Britney don't you have a boyfriend you damn slut!".
She didn't seem to hear me,since she didn't hear me I just pulled out my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of her and that asshole.

  I felt sorry for Luke,but I sent it to him anyways. I can't believe I still have his number. I turned away and finally got home around 7:37 p.m.

My parents left a note saying that they won't be back for a month. I smirked and saw that they left some money for me as well. I put down the letter and locked the door.
I slowly walked up stairs and thought to myself that I should just take a shower now. I got to the bathroom door and got into the bathroom and locked it. I turned on the water and took off all of my clothes.

    For some reason I thought about Luke for an moment. I stood there and thought about him even more,I felt really uneasy.
My heart felt it was going to burst, I had to control myself before my thoughts of him become really dirty. I washed myself and my hair and finally got out of the shower.
I stood there for a moment and looked and the myself through the mirror.
  I whipped my hair and body,I finally got dressed as my hair was a little wet. I jumped into bed and heard my phone buzz. I picked my phone up and saw and notification from Britney. I sighed and clicked onto it and it said that she was in another relationship.

I almost threw my phone but I didn't. I said to myself in frustration,"you fucking slut,now you hurt Luke and also broke his heart you dumb bitch". I put my phone down and looked out my window and saw the shadow from Luke's room. Luckily his parents wasn't home. I heard him scream and crying loudly. I thought,"I-i haven't heard him cry for so long..".I sat down on the bed for a few minutes and suddenly fell asleep. I didn't mind the sounds around me,I suddenly had a bad dream of Luke. I woke up in tears and sat up. I took a long nap and I heard a knock at the door. I ran down to open the door and saw Luke there in front of me.

I looked at him with concerned eyes and saw how puffy his eyelids were. He was crying so much he suddenly hugged me and I hugged him tightly without letting go. I hugged him close and didn't let go. Once he calmed down I lead him to my room.
   We both sat on the bed as I heard what she had done to him. I wanted to yell but I grabbed his waist and held him closely. I didn't let go. I didn't want him to suffer anymore.

I said,"Hey Luke it's alright,she was a total slut and a prick to leave you". He just nodded.
I said again,"I'm here no matter what so don't think to much about her anymore".

He said,"What?".

I held him close and said,"That slut didn't know what she lost,your so cute she'll regret it soon". I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently.
He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smiled and said,"I like you Luke,and I see you for who you are".

He didn't respond and I said,"Earth to Luke!Luke!". He finally got out of it and said," Huh?".
I smiled and repeated myself to him,I said,"Will you be my boyfriend?",I said as I smiled softly.

  He nodded and I smiled brightly and kissed him passionately as I hugged him. He actually kissed me back. I could tell he hasn't been kissed like this. My heart dropped as I saw how cute he reacted.

I suddenly kissed him from his lips all the way down his and made marks on  his neck and smirked. He blushed and I said,"your mine now~",as I winked.

Me and Luke cuddled till 12 in the morning. He started to feel really sleep so I laid him down and said,"Sleep now". He nodded as I kissed his forehead. He slowly fell asleep as I hummed to him.
   "This must be a dream"

#########

This pov is from IshidaShizuko

Ishida Shizuko is Ethan the bad boy and Kitten zombie is Shane the nerd and Dino Monster Kitty is Luke the player or the fuck boy

ENJOY~ from Miss Ishida