Shane's POV

I sat in Mr. Blake's class after school waiting for Ethan again. I wonder why I stayed after when I didn't even see him at all today. Oh well I guess I'll just head home now. I still had the kiss I gave Samantha the other day on my mind.

"Hey Shane what you waiting for?"

I turned around and saw Samantha with the cutest smile on her face. Her smile was contagious. I smiled at her,"I was suppose to study that awful guy Ethan but he's never here. At least I get extra credit for staying after to help him or not."

"Oh. I didn't see him in my Chemistry class so he probably wasn't here. I'm surprised you stayed after all week." She giggled walking up to me.

"Well Sam it was extra credit so I wouldn't give that up. I have to keep my grades up you know." I laughed and she started to laugh too.

"Aww. My little nerd has to keep his grades up just like me." Sam smiled hugging me.

I felt my heart racing as she hugged me. If you think of it we were both little nerds. She was much more better than me though. I just hope to never leave her because she makes me happy. One question is are we together.

"Hey Samantha can I ask you something?"

"Sure Shane what's up?"

"Are we together?"

"Do you want to be together Shane?"

"Yes" I said with a big smile. I kissed her forehead and she pecked my lips.
I was happy and I'm glad we're together.

We walked out of Mr. Blake's class and I closed the door. I was walking Samantha home when I got a call from my mom. I picked up and told her I was walking Sam home. She is always worrying and it's a little bugging at times.

I was holding Sam's hand as we were walking and my heart raced the entire time. We finally arrived at her house when we heard shouting coming from across the street.

"Do you want to come in?" Sam asked.

"Sure"

It's been forever since I visited Sam. Yeah we talked but she never really invited me over. We walked upstairs to her room. "My mom should be home in five minutes. We can tell her when she gets back."

Sam's room stayed almost the same since the last time I was here. She had a little shelf with trophies and pictures. She still had posters up of space and nature.

I was always fascinated with her room because it was better than mine. When I last came here her room was just a plain white color. Now it had some drawings in spots of the room.

Sam grabbed my hand and sat me on her bed. "Do you remember this?" She said with a smile on her face handing me a shoe box. Inside was several notes, pictures, doodles, old candy, and some rocks. This was the box we made in junior high in 7th grade for a project.

We weren't really friends but I'm surprised she kept it. The photos were of bugs, plants, and random people. The notes were just random thoughts about what we were doing. We failed the project because well we just called this a box of society.

Now that I think of it I see why we failed. We started laughing at some pictures in the box and awful notes.
" Samantha is that you sweetie?"

"Yeah mom I'll be down in a bit!" Sam yelled putting the box down and grabbing my hand. We walked down the stairs and her mom was on the couch.

"Hey Mrs. Charleson." I said and she turned around getting up.

"Hello Shane it's been a while since I've seen you." She gave me a big hug. "What brings you here? "

" Mom me and Shane are together now" Sam said confidently and smiled.

" That's so sweet. Shane you better treat her right."

"I will Mrs. Charleson."

We all talked for a bit and I texted my mom I'm over at Sam's house talking. I honestly was there for a long time chatting with Sam and her mom. Finally her mom had to go to sleep.
"It was nice to see you again Shane."

Sam smiled at me while holding my hand. Her smile was so pretty every time she smiled. "Aww hah Shane you're blushing." She giggled kissing my cheek.

I didn't think I actually was blushing. My heart started to speed up when she told me. I honestly never felt like this for a while. Being happy or this happy in my case scared me.

We headed back upstairs to her room. It was around 8 when we started to watch a series. She sat beside me with her head on my shoulder. I pulled her into a hug when the 2nd episode was over. It was really late so I kissed her forehead. " We'll finish watching Sherlock tomorrow. "

She was half asleep and I turned off the T.V. When I got up she grabbed my leg. I laughed because she was so childish it was cute. "You can't go Shane." She wined rubbing her eyes.

I sat back down beside her on the bed and she sat up beside me. She tried staying up as we made some small talk. I kept telling her to go to sleep but she wouldn't. Until around almost 2 she fell asleep when I brought her into a hug.

"Shane?" She said sleepily looking at me. I still sat up against the wall as she rested her head on my shoulder.
"You know I love you right."

I had her hand in mine as I massaged it somewhat. "Yes I know you love me Samantha. You know I love you right?" I was scared to say that for some reason thinking she'd say she hated me.

"I love you Shane and I know you love me too." She looked at me and I kissed her. She kissed back and I've never been happy. I stopped and kissed her forehead. " Get some sleep babe you'll need it."

I think she fell asleep after that. I didn't know because I feel asleep too when she cuddled up beside me.

***

I woke up around 7 am in the morning with Sam's hair in my face and her arms around me. I moved her hair without waking her. Also being as careful as possibly on not pulling her hair while getting up. When I finally got past that little trap I had to get off the bed without waking her.

I was still in my school clothes from yesterday and needed to head home to change. Right when I almost got off her bed I fell off tripping on her legs. All you here is a small yelp and a thud.

"I'm up! What happened is it an earthquake?!" Sam said getting up quickly from the floor. I however stayed on the floor and slowly got up. "Oh my gosh Shane are you okay?"

I laughed at her and she laughed at bit at me. "I tried not to wake you up."

She smiled and looked at my scrapped elbow. "I'll give you an A for effort but you could have still woken me up." She laughed. I told her the scrap on my elbow was okay. We both held are foreheads for a bit because it hit the floor.

" I'm going to go home and change I'll be back okay Sam." I smiled hugging her. " I love you."

"Okay Shane I need to get ready too." She smiled and just threw the blanket back on her bed. "I love you too Shane. "

When I left I kept rubbing my forehead. I just have to be so clumsy sometimes.

~~~

○○○○ Author's Note ○○○○

Honestly who has ever tried to walk over someone while they were asleep. I did and I tripped too but I landed safely on their legs. They were the ones In pain but I quickly got up and ran for my life. Well I hope you liked Shane's POV. I was suppose to update this Saturday but my friend said no phones. Thanks for reading this POV written by me.

Thx for reading ♡