Ethan POV

Two days have passed and I finally went to go see Shane,me and Shane don't talk much anymore. While walking to the bus station Noah tagged along with me. He held my hand as we finally got on the bus. Noah smiled and sat down by me and cuddled in ny arms. I smiled as I put one side of my earbud in his ear and one inside my ear. I looked at my phone and picked,

(Listen to the whole music)
I slowly close my eyes and waited until the intercom say's,"next stop is the Rose street". I fell asleep for a solid 10 minutes and when I was still sleeping,Noah tapped my shoulder as I rubbed my eyes and said,"were almost there right?". Noah nodded and sat there. When the bus stopped me and Noah got up and got off the bus and walked about seven minutes toward the hospital.
    We walked through the main entrance and went to the front to as I asked," We're here to see Shane Wintergreen,please". The lady say's,"he's on the fifth floor and room 374". I said,"thank you so much",I walked with Noah and we went by the flower shop. Noah looked at me and said,"lets at least get something for Shane". I nodded and we went into the flower shop and came back out with a bouquet of flowers. Noah held it in his arms as we walked toward the elevator. I pushed the button and got into one of the elevators,when me and Noah got in there I kissed him and smiled. Noah blushed and said,"I love you Ethan", I pushed him against the wall and whispered in his ear,"I love you more". I could feel heat coming off him as his face turned red,we finally got to the fifth floor. I held Noah's hand and guided him toward Shane's room but I suddenly saw him. I let go of Noah's hand and clenched my fist,I saw Luke holding his hand against his jaw. Noah tugged my shirt and shook his head. I looked back at him and nodded. Me and Noah walked by him and finally got into Shane's room.
      I saw Shane sitting in bed with a mad face,I asked him,"Whats wrong Shane?". He didn't respond as Noah put down the bouquet of flowers on the table. Shane looked at me and said,"That idiot Luke suddenly kissed me and I punched him in the face",I yelled a little. "What!?!?",Shane said,"yeah and I don't want to talk about it anymore". He laid back down and said,"In going to take a nap to calm down so you can go too Ethan and thanks for caring about me". I nodded and held Noah's hand as we left his room. Me and Noah walked to the bus station and caught a ride to our stop. We finally got home as I unlocked the door. I pulled Noah to me and said,"I'm tired",I picked him up and walked upstairs with him in my arms. We got to my room and I laid him down. I changed my clothes and laid down by Noah. Noah kissed my neck and he rubbed against me. He went behind me and stood up as little as I leaned back to see his face.

   I smiled and pulled him over me and cuddled with him as he slowly fell asleep

   I smiled and pulled him over me and cuddled with him as he slowly fell asleep. I held him close and rubbed my eyes and thought to myself,"What a day". I yawned and slowly fell asleep with Noah.

Ethan and Noah [Short Story]

Today Noah came over and today we had much fun,we watched movies together. We drank some of my parents beer and we touched each other while the movie was still playing. Noah really like to tease me alot,i groaned as he unzipped my pants. I closed my eyes and heard Noah saying,
          "Daddy~"
I opened my eyes to see Noah biting his lip,I blushed and said,"What did you call me?". Noah said softly but yet so sexually,"I said Daddy ~". God I couldn't focus on him very well. I just wanted to make him scream my name. I turned off the t.v. in the living room and picked up Noah. I said,"Why don't you scream it louder Noah when I please you~". I grabbed his waist and walked up stairs quickly and opened my bedroom door. Pushed him against the bed and I took everything off him except his boxers. I could feel his heart pounding quickly from what I was doing to him. I began to kiss his neck as he groaned," daddy~ ",countless times. I bite his neck and leave love Mark's as I trail down to his stomach. He was breathing hard and groaning so loud. Hearing him call me daddy got me so hard. I turned him over and took off his boxers off. He was shaking and I whispered in his ear,
       "Be a good boy and Obey~"

 He was shaking and I whispered in his ear,       "Be a good boy and Obey~"

[Note from author:]

(Sorry for not publishing for a long time I've been so busy lately,forgive us and I hope you like the tease ;> )
~MissIshida