Gone with the Wind

April 19, 2018, occurs in different places. (John)

(John) ¨This world and its species are now in danger, for the undisclosed information has been has been released. The fate of the world is now in grave danger, the master has been unified one with the world, but the shrine remains hidden. So from this moment on we must go. We must protect the shrine and breaker with lays within.¨ I said. ¨Whoa wait...now?¨ Justin said very surprised. It was getting to be morning now with the sun just peeking over the horizon and it was starting to get brighter out now. ¨Justin...Listen to me, I know this is hard to understand and digest, but..¨ I got interrupted by a loud bang coming from the forest area. It was loud, but dull, like a noise when you crack your back and there is only one pop. ¨We have to go!¨ I said.

We ran upstairs and grabbed our bags we had packed earlier. My bag consisted of food, clothes, and some items I cannot release their names of for they do not contain a name. Two of them are reusable transports. It also contains a variety of weapons, ammunition and other tools. Justin's Bag contains a variety of food, Clothes and extra items including his dad's Sig Sauer P226. ¨We need to go no-¨ at that moment a huge blast launched us from the behind. I could sense the heat and burning of the fiery ball that had erupted. It destroyed the room and sent us flying through the outer wall and we fell two stories. 

When we hit, I felt a hard hit, but dull sensation in my stomach. The grass felt warm and wet. It kept getting warmer and thicker. I opened my eyes and saw that I had wrapped my arms around Justin in order to protect him from the fall. I pushed him away in order to move and felt a very sharp pain in my abdomen and saw a large piece of wood from the house laying beside me. It had sliced my side, but was only a scratch. I was still wondering where all the blood came from. I look over at Justin he is staring back at me blankly. His face draining of color. Blood pooled around us. He reached his hand over and gave me something known as a necklace. He said what sounded like Latin. ¨Proprium Non Esse mors non est¨ he said, then at that very moment there came footsteps of a thousand horses. I sat up, grabbed Justin and started to pull him. ¨You're okay, You're going to be fine, I promise.¨ I said. Then came a fiery arrow, going as fast as it was, it came in and it split Justin's throat. I looked down and saw the dead ¨Brother¨ so to say, and for the first time, I felt...Sadness...Anger...Distress. I dropped Justin and closed his eyes. I quickly got out my transporter, put it on my chest, hit the button and said, ¨Jackson, Mississippi¨ narrowly missing the arrow that was shot before me.