Richard

I was sleeping when I heard yelling. I jumped and I looked to see Till jump. He walked over to Paul. I looked at Paul. Till then got the doctor. She checked Paul. She let him go. Till gently picked Paul up and we went back to where we were staying.

Till set Paul on the bed in the room that me and him shared. Till then laid on the chair in the room. He fell asleep in the chair. We both had regrets. I was sad. I walked over to Till and covered him up with a blanket. Then I did the same for Paul. I then kissed Paul on the lips.

He stared to shake with fear. I took his non injured hand in mine. "Paul, it it me. I am sorry for the fight. I am sorry for who hurt you. They had to hurt you to protect us all. I don't like to see you hurt."

I saw Till get up. He walked over. "I am sorry for our fight as well."

Till was crying. He saw something I didn't until he pointed it out. Paul was crying as well. I got something soft to wipe his tears away. I knew he couldn't see us.

"Do you know what happened?"

He nodded. "Do you know who we are?"

He nodded again. "Do you forgive us."

He nodded. "Do you know where you are?"

He nodded. At that moment Flake walked in the room. I wasn't sure how this was going to go. Because of the time travel Flake.