Till

Me, Flake, Schneider, and Oliver went to Heiko and Richard's house. It was on fire. I was standing back watching. I then saw them carrying Richard and Heiko out of the house. I ran over to the medic. They knew me. I stood back so he could their job.

"What happened Paulos?"

"Heiko, ran into the building to try to save Richard. He tried to carry him out. They fell through the floor and ended up into the basement."

I heard hacking. I found it was Richard. I was relieved. I noticed Paulos working on Heiko.

"What's wrong?"

"He isn't breathing. I can't find a pulse. He put his hat and gear on Richard. Richard also landed on him. He may have just saved Richard but at what price"

I watched Paulos shock him and try to bring him back. I found myself crying. I had missed Paul. The brother he used to be.

Me, Schneider, Oliver, and Flake sat in the waiting room. I had them drug test Richard. A doctor came to talk to us. I was told Richard was clean. I then was shocked. I was told to come with him. He lead me into the room Richard and Paul was in. Since Paul was Heiko.

I was told Richard was going to me OK. But, Paul wasn't. He rebroke his wrist. He wasn't breathing on his own. Had broken ribs from Richard falling on him. They checked for brain activity and found non. I wanted to cry. I was allowed to see him. He had a head injury. I sat down and cried. He didn't deserve this. I felt bad. I was joined by everyone else. I told them everything and they cried with me.