Paul

I would like to know why I am this way. I know I am never like this. I also found I have a special gift I can slow down time and stop it. I bit Flake when Till and Richard hesitated. I know I should not have bit Oliver and Schneider and made them like us. I did it to protect them. I felt someone touch me. I got up and flipped them and then broke there neck. I looked at who I killed and realized it was Richard and he was already dead. I looked up to see everyone else standing in the room.

"Paul, what did you do?" Said Till.

I moved Richard's head so it might heal right. I felt bad. I can't believe I hurt him. I kissed him. I picked him up and layed him in bed. I knew what I had to do. I had to go find the person who hurt me and Richard. I kissed him again. I never told any of them how we die.

"I love you Reesh. I am sorry I hurt you. I have to leave now." I whispered so only Richard could hear me.

I got up and left. I left for Ireland. I took my new phone with me. I had to do something. I couldn't live like this.

I made it to Ireland and set out to find the people who helped me. I did find them in a bar. "Hi, how are you?"

"Good, I never got your names and thanked you both for saving me. I don't know if you know I am Paul Landers of Rammstein the band. I am German. I just had to watch every one of my band members die and I had to save them. I wanted to know if you could help me find the person who did this to me."

"We wanted to thank you for freeing us. My name is Raul and this is my sister Lyric. I am the one who bit you. Yes, I will help you and so will she."

"I found out I have the ability to slow down and stop time."

"Each Vampire has a special ability."

We found the bad guys hideout. I went in and went face to face with him. I had killed everyone of his henchmen. I found the guitar he used to beat me with. I had hit him with it until I knew he was dead. I was glad in a way that none of them were vampires. I then burned the place down.

I was on my way back to Germany. I was hoping this was finally over. I now had one more thing to do. I had a lot of instruments to replace. I had friendships to fix. I hoped I wasn't to late.