Schneider

I walked over to Paul and put my hand on his none injured one. I sat down and took his hand in mine. "You didn't fail. I am still here because you didnt give up. I know you sat and played music with Oliver all these months. I am not giving up on you friend."

I cried and I felt Oliver put his arms around me. I hated to see him suffering. When he helped so many people. Then it hit me I had to talk to someone. I left and told them to stay.

I walked into where Paul worked and talked to his boss. I had to make sure if he lived he wouldn't lose his job. I was told no. Because he did this because he thought he was going to lose two close friends and he did it with his own medication. I was happy.

I walk back to the hospital and was directed to Flake's room. I found Till singing to him. I stood next to Till. I still had the tambourine in my hand so I started to play. He kept singing.
When he was done he looked at me and got up and hugged me.

"Your OK?"

"Yes, I am."

"I am glad."

I walked over to Flake. "Hang in there please."

I then walked over to Paul's room and sat back down with Richard. I could tell he was lost. He got up and left. But, not before telling me to watch Paul. I wondered what he was up too.