They don't like each other

Day’s turned into weeks which turned in months and life went on as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I got heaps better with my flying, Brendon was right by the end of the week I was pro, and we got closer with Diana to. She seemed fine, I don’t know why I felt edgy around her. That person never called again, so I didn’t worry about it.

“Hold still I’ve almost done it” I said using my amazing balancing skills to put the apple on top of the drink bottle that was in Brendon’s mouth

“What the hell are you guys doing?” Diana said, I looked up and it fell.

“Oh dam!! Diana why’d you have to interrupt” Brendon said annoyed.

“Oh my bad dirt face. Next time I promise to do it more quietly” she said and he rolled his eyes.

“What were you doing anyway?” she asked seriously

“We-“ but I was interrupted

“Didn’t you see? Isn’t that why you had to rudely interrupt?”

“Uh no what do I look like wonder woman? George was blocking you, I couldn’t see”

“Aw you wanted to see me! How cute!” he said pretending to be amazed.

“Shut up!”

“Whatever your secretly fascinated by me”

“In your dreams”

“Oh so you dream about me! Okay”

“Brandon do something useful and dig your grave for me”

“OK that’s enough bickering children!” I said before things got physical. So yeah I’ve come to the conclusion that they don’t like each other very much.

“Don’t call me a child!” Diana said giving me a slight push.

“I’m not, your acting like one” I said

“Oh well let’s see who’s acting like a child now” and with that she grabbed the drink bottle and poured it all over my head. Brendon burst into fits of laughter.

“Oh man you mad to see that coming.” I just sat there shocked

“Diana you might want to run!” he informed her. Well she took off from the seats like a bullet. I got up and chased after her, you know what’s going to happen after this it’s that cliché.

She ran to oval, teachers yelling at us to slow down, but we didn’t. I guess that because I’m a lot fitter then her I caught up to her pretty quickly. I grabbed her by the waist and yanked her back. She squealed. I shook my head and allowed the water droplets to spray her.

“George!” she yelled laughing, trying to get out of my hold.

“You’ve got no-one to blame but yourself!” I said

“Well I might as well enjoy this” she said smirking, and believe me when I say this, I have no idea how she did it, but she kicked her leg around, under my legs and knocked me off my feet. I fell straight on my back.

“Ah” I gasped closing my eyes, winded, wincing at the sudden pressure on my wings.

“George?” She asked concerned. I opened my eyes to see her leaning over me, her golden locks falling down the side of her face.

“Are you ok? I’m sorry if I hurt you?”

“Its fine” I whispered, I was too bedazzled by her. She grabbed my cheeks, her thumbs rubbing the side of my face, my heart was pounding.

“I’m sorry, I guess I got too carried away” she said

“Don’t worry we all have those moments” I said moving so I could sit up.

“I agree but sometimes I seriously worry about myself” I chuckled rolling my shoulders and neck.

“I wouldn’t worry about it, I big boy now I can handle it” I said and this time she laughed.

“Ok then if you’re so sure” she said rolling her eyes, then stood up and held her hand out for me grab.

“Thanks” I said as we started walking.

“No problem. Oh there’s something I need to do before the bell goes” she said stop me.

“What’s that?” I asked tilting my head to the side.

“This” then without warning she gave me a peck on the cheek and ran away. I stood there smiling like an idiot.