Chapter 3

"We're back!" I say to Joey as I enter his office. I look around and find an empty chair to sit in. I point towards it and ask "Can I sit here?"
         "I don't know, CAN you?" He laughs at his own joke and I begin questioning everything I do. He gives me a serious look and says "You are allowed to sit there." It feels like the tension is growing. "If you want I can give you a tour."
          "That'd be great! Although I have a decent idea of how to get around the office from the vlogs." What was I saying? All I had to do was say 'yes' one simple word.
            Joey chuckled and said "Let's go see Corey, I know, it's a scary thought." We got up and walked towards where Corey was quietly editing. "HEY COREY!" Joey screamed and startled Corey.
              "WHAT JOEY!" Corey playfully screamed back and they both chuckled. "Is dis dah new fella?" Corey said in a strange voice.
              "Nope, I'm dah new worker, (Y/N)." I thought I had made a good joke, but all I did was make a fool out of myself. Corey reached out and shook my hand. "Nice to meet you." We had said it in unison and awkwardly looked at each other.
             "Let's go see what the Rekt boys are doing." Joey exclaimed. I knew Gunner was a 'Rekt boy' so I got excited but also nervous.
When we arrived at the set of Rekt I could see Tanner, Gunner, Woods, and Patrick all talking. "Hi (Y/N)!" Gunner yelled "Come over here and meet these dudes!" I knew that was my queue to go over.
"Hello, I'm (Y/N). I'm Joey's new assistant." I felt like that was a professional introduction, and I'm proud of myself for that. "I should just tell you now, I've been a fan of Hi5 Studios since it started, so I already know who all of you are." There goes the professional and proud feelings.
"Is this your first time seeing someone as beautiful as I am IRL." Tanner jokingly said as he looked into my eyes and we all chuckled.
"I've seen better." I jokingly said as I looked at Gunner. Gunner looked towards me and we made eye contact. Was this all just a dream, or has it been a dream come true?