chapter one

Chapter One:

A/n: I 'm back with my first new fanfic on here in  looooong time~! Hopefully you all enjoy it~! Please let me know what you think~!

"Please, you ha...Have to take care of her...She..She has nobody else..."That was his last brother's wish. Madara had no idea what he was going to do. He had never imagined himself as a parent. As a father. But he couldn't deny his brother's last wish.

Now Madara was standing in his house, holding the squirming infant in his arms. Madara sighed heavily, switching the weight of the six month old to the other arm.

"What did they feed you? You're heavy." He grumbled, looking down at the child. She merely made a sound that sounded like a rough giggle, and grinned at him. The Uchiha leader couldn't help but smile at the child's own grin."You're cute. I'll give you that much."

"Madara-sama, is everything ok?" Hikaku, one of Madara's closest relatives next to his brother, peeked his head into the room. Madara looked at him, and nodded slightly.

"Everything's fine. Do we have a bed for her?"

"No. Provision's are short. Extra wood is scarce. I'm sorry." Madara didn't reply, he simply nodded slightly as he looked around the house, as if looking for something that was missing. Hikaku merely stood in the door of the hut rather awkwardly."Is there anything else you needed, Madara?" Madara shook his head slightly, and looked at the man.

"No. I got everything from here."

"I'll take my leave then." Madara nodded, watching as his second-hand man left the house, closing the door behind him.

Now alone with the child, he looked down at her, examining her closely. Her black hair was almost completely black, with just the smallest hints of a blue tint to it. Her hair, as far as he could tell, had inherited her father's looks, which some part of him was proud of. She had huge, dark colored eyes that had long, thick eyelashes surrounding the eyes. She looked alot like her father. Except the eyes. Her eyes she must have gotten from her mother.

"I think I will name you Kaiyo. How do you like that?" He questioned, tilting his head slightly at the infant. Kaiyo merely grinned, and giggled at Madara."I'll take that as a yes." He said with a soft smile. If things progressed as well as they were, he could surely get use to this whole parent thing...

A/n: Short chappie, I know, but hopefully the next one will be longer ^^ stay tuned for more!