Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Thirty-Six:

As they neared the familiar building of where they were taught, Kiayo could feel her previous confindece dwindle slightly. It was suddenly very clear to her that they were about to face people whom she had no idea what to expect. At the same time, facing uncertain results was the fun part. She'd meet new opponets, get to learn new moves, possibly fight. Show off her skills, and everything else. It was exicting, but it was also unnerving. What if there was someone stronger than her? Well, she knew that to be inevitable. Someone was always bound to be stonger than her. Still, knowing she was about to face uncertain cicrumstance being uncertain of how strong or powerful her opponets would be concered Kiayo. Not that she'd let it show, but still...

"You three did very good. If you just remember the lesson you learned during the first test, you will be fine." Hashirama said simply as they paused outside the building. All three students were looking at the building, each with their own masked expressions, and own thoughts. It wa a few moments before anyone spoke.

"Do you know what will happen next?" Kiayo questioned, glancing over at Hashirama. Her thoughts swirlled around as he looked over at her with a slight grin.

"Honestly, no. None of the masters who have taught the students applying know what is going to happen." Kiayo suddenly felt an imaginery boulder land straight on her shoulders. Her eyes widened slightly, and she sucked in a breath, biting at the insides of her lips. Great.

"We're gonna be fine." Taro said,hoping to sound encouraging as he patted his teammates shoulders. Taro then glanced at Hotaku, who made a face, and then shrugged.

"Yeah. Let's just get this stupid testing over with." Hotaku said simply, eyes narrowing slightly.

"Nobody's expecting anything of you three. Just try your best, ok?" Hashirama was only half sure, but his confidence was growing.

His students were from great families, and he believed her trained them well. After the bell test, he knew they'd do well. However, that didn't stop him form being a little worried about the uncertain results waiting for them. Kiayo, he knew, could easily be discouraged, and while Taro and Hotaku were usually pretty confident, Kiayo could easily lose her own self assurance. That's what worried him. However, after the last test, he was confident she'd do well. Kiayo was very reliable when it came right down to it.

"Yeah. Ok." Hotaku said, his foot moving foreward, but stopped after taking half a step foreward.

"Right." Taro said with a grin.

"Yupp." And with that uttered from Kiayo, in a rather shy voice that Hashirama was not used to hearing from the usually calm and collected girl, he let them go with a nod of his head. Despite her outwards appearance, Kiayo was the first to step foreward, pushing aside the doors, and stepping inside.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the rather spacious room that the team walked into, were twelve other students. Kiayo was familiar with a few of them. Team Four, and Five she recognized from her own graduation from an academy student into a Genin. She recognized the blonde haired, blue eyed kid named Ryuu that first inquired her about Madara. She also, to her surprise, recognized Akari.

Akari was talking with light brown haired kid with tanned skin, and bright green eyes with excitement. Next to that boy was another boy with curl, thick white-blonde hair, and very light blue, almost white eyes. He seemed a bit stand offish, or ignoring, Akari and her other teammate as he simply read a book.