Chapter 2- I'm bored

It was a Friday night and i was in my room listening to music when Owen FaceTimed me. My phone rang as I picked it up. The profile picture shown a picture of Owen with sunglasses and messy hair with his tongue sticking out. I remember taking the picture with Owen when We went to the beach that summer. I picked up my phone and saw Owen. His black hair was messy once again. His blue eyes shone with happiness. He was laying on his bed, head against the headboard.
"Heyyyyy Marlee." Owen greeted happily. I smiled.
"Hi Owen. What are you doing?"
I asked Owen. Owen ran his hand through his thick black hair.
"I was playing the piano but then got bored because I do that all the time."
Owen told me. I nodded. Owen loves music and he has been practicing the piano and playing for years.
"What were you doing?" Owen asked me. I walked to my beanbag chair and collapsed onto it.
"Listening to music." I answered. Owen nodded.
"Marlee I'm bored!" Owen told me. I nodded. I was too. I wanted to do something new. Owen did as well but Owen's parents were super strict and well... aren't the best. Owen and I always thought of attending a big high school party. Like, the cliché ones in movies. Owen always wished to go just to experience it. I thought it would be cool. In fact, tonight some guy from the football team was hosting one tonight.
"Let's go to a party!" I told Owen. Owen looked at me, sceptical. Tonight was perfect. My parents were out of town, Gus was at my grandma's house. Owen's parents were also out of town.
"Are you sure Marlee?" Owen asked me. I shrugged.
"Well, I know who's hosting one tonight and you said you wanted to go before. I don't know, it's up to you." I told Owen. Owen thought for a while then his lips curved into a smile.
"Okay, lets do it." Owen said. I smiled. I glanced at the clock. It was 9:30PM .
"Where do we meet?" I asked Owen. Owen thought again.
"My driveway. I'll call a cab as well." Owen told me. I nodded, exited for tonight.
"Wait, are you sure?" I asked Owen. Owen smirked.
"Of course." Owen replied. I smiled. Then we hung up.