Chapter 5- Bad idea

We couldn't run downstairs and we didn't have any escape upstairs. We couldn't hide, there were a lot of cop cars outside and they would find us eventually. The cops came upstairs and found us. He looked at scared looking Owen and I. The cop took Owen and I outside. Most kids fled. There was only a couple of us who got caught. Owen and I didn't say a word. The only time we spoke was when the cops asked how old we were. We didn't even bother to lie. We just told the cop that we were both 15. The cop nodded and told us to get in the car.
~10 minuets later~
We sat at the police station. Quiet. The other teenagers who got caught were still seriously drunk. I felt so nervous that I was sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. My throat felt tight and it stung. I teared up, how much it hurt. When I got out, the police gave me a glass of water and told me to sit down. I sat down beside Owen again. Owen couldn't even look at me in the eye. He just hung his head. The police called all of our parents. Owen and I were the last ones sitting there. Finally, both my parents and both Owen's parents came. My parents looked at me sadly. Owen's parents looked furious. It was 2AM and getting a call from the police because your child has been underage drinking, probably wasn't the best call to get. The police talked to our parents then it was time for us to go.
"Maybe we could meet at our house tomorrow to discuss what happened." Owen's parents asked mine. My parents nodded.
"Yes. Definitely." My parents told Owen's parents. Then we went into our separate cars. My parents lectured me how irresponsible this was. I just nodded, feeling sick again. The world was skill spinning.
This was a bad idea.