Chapter 3- The red solo cup

I met Owen on his driveway. He smiled and hugged me.
"I can't wait." Owen admitted. I grinned.
"Me too." I told Owen. We stood there in silence as I fidgeted around.
"I'm kind of nervous." Owen told me. I nodded. I was a little bit nervous as well but it would be fun to go.
"Me too. You don't have to go."I informed Owen. Owen shook his head.
"No. I'm going." Owen said just as the taxi came stopped in front of the driveway.
~10 minuets later~
The taxi driver pulled up to a huge modern house. There were already teenagers sitting on the porch drinking who knows what out of a bottle. The lawn was perfectly trimmed and so were the bushes. Owen and I split the money for the taxi and got out. I was overwhelmed. The neighbours were all far away from each other. Cars were parked along the street and the music was so loud, you could hear it from outside. I stood wide-eyed. Owen looked at me concerned.
"Are you okay Marlee?" Owen asked me. I gave Owen a slight smile.
"Err... yeah. Um... what if we get caught Owen?" I asked Owen. Owen shook his head. I didn't really think about getting caught and the thought of it scared me.
"We won't... If for some odd reason we do... It'll be okay. It was both our idea, right?"
Owen told me. I nodded, feeling a bit better. Owen smiled and grabbed my hand. Owen gave my hand a squeeze as we started walking towards the front door. We opened the door and the loud music was piercing. The house was really big and crowded. Owen and I weaved through people until we made it to the living room. The living room was the loudest room because of the huge speakers. People sat on the couches. Some drunk guys played Mario kart on the wii. Owen and I looked around, like little lost puppies. Then a guy from our English class approached us. His name is Milo and he was a really chill guy in class. We talked a few times. Tonight though, Milo looked wasted. His shirt had drink stains and his face was beet red.
"Yooooo! Is that the beautiful Marlee I see?" Milo slurred and smirked. That's how I knew for sure that Milo was drunk. I was only wearing a red hoodie and black shorts with my hair pulled into a ponytail. Owen released my hand and struck a pose.
"How about me, Milo?" Owen asked. We laughed.
"Funny man, funny. Follow me." Milo told us and turned away. Owen and I looked at each other, shrugged and followed Milo. Milo led us to a very nice kitchen. It would of been beautiful if it wasn't littered with trash and booze all over the granite counters.
"This kitchen is bigger than my house." I told Owen. Owen laughed. Then Milo turned to us and handed Owen and I red solo cups. I raised my eyebrows at Owen. Owen shrugged.
We both took it.