Chapter 9- 3 valuable lessons

~A month later...~
"HAHAHA OH MY GOD KYLE, DON'T POST THAT!" I giggled and told Kyle. After Kyle heard what happened, him and his friend Marilyn reached out to me. We grew a bonding friendship. Kyle used to have a crush on me but we are now only friends. I'm sure he's gotten over it... I think.
"But you look amazing!" Kyle teased. I for one, did not not look amazing. Kyle used one of the Snapchat filters and took an embarrassing picture of me. I playfully punched him and tried messing up his fluffy blonde hair. Marilyn reached out and stole Kyle's phone and deleted the picture.
"AWWWW, c'mon Marilyn!" Kyle groaned but smiled. Marilyn and I high fived each other. I smiled. A real smile. Right now and then, I felt happy again. I had friends who helped me through the bad times, not put me through bad times. Do I still think of Owen? Sometimes... but I forgive Owen. I wouldn't ever be friends with him again but I forgive him. Honestly, I thank Owen. I thank Owen for teaching me 3 valuable lessons.
1. You can't trust everybody.
2. Never stoop that low and lie... it could end up hurting somebody terribly.
3. Not all friends are meant to stay forever. Maybe they become your friends, teach you a lesson then are supposed to leave.
And besides... I don't have time to worry about Owen. I'm busy enjoying life with my real friends.
Live while you're young.
~The End~