Chapter 2

[Your P.O.V]

 "Happy Birthday, Y/n!"

 I immediately run to N and tackle him into a hug, knocking him to the ground. I hug him tight with no intention of letting go as tears stream down my cheeks. N just holds me close and whispers soothing things into my ear while I completely fall apart. Tears of joy, tears of anger, tears of heartbreak; my emotions just won't decide. I pull back from the hug, still sobbing, as kiss N roughly. I let all my pent up anger and sadness out through the kiss, at the same time, communicating how much I love him. When I pull back we're both panting slightly. I look closely at N for the first time since his arrival. His hair is only slightly longer and he is still wearing the clothes he always has. He too is crying at this point, although, no noise escapes his lips. He pulls me back to his chest and just holds me.

 As my boyfriend plays with my hair, I listen to Bianca and Cheren in the background. 

"Bianca don't take pictures. It's rude," Cheren scolds.

 "Y/n will remember this moment for the rest of her life Cheren! She might as well have a couple pictures!" Bianca argues, continuing to take photos. 

 I giggle. Wow! How long has it been since I've done that? I lift myself off N and stand up, offering my hand to him. He chuckles, taking it and pulling himself up. He, again, envelopes me in a hug. 

 "I've missed you. More than you'll ever know," I whisper in his ear.

 "I've missed you too, my queen. I love you," he whispers back.

 I smile and lead him to the couch. Once everyone has exchanged greetings and calmed down I pipe up, "I bet you've gone on so many adventures! I want to hear about them all!"

 "Well, I've gone to every region. I've been on many adventures, but without you there, they were no fun," N replies.

 "Tell me about them! Then it'll be like I was there," I say.

 "I have a better idea," N says nervously, sneaking a glance at my mother, who nods.

 "What is it?" I ask curiously. 

 N takes my small hands in his large ones and says, "I can show you the world! I've seen it all before so I can take you wonder by wonder."

 I gasp softly, having never considered leaving the region, but I know that if N's with me I'll have a blast! My answer is filled with excitement for the future,

 "I'd love to see the world with you!"

 Sorry I haven't updated in a while! My life is busy this time of year and I have several other books going at the moment. I'll try to update more often!

 ~Catastrophe