Introduction

Some relationships aren't meant to be. It's the same with us. Though we both deserve each other, we aren't meant to be together.

I want to be with him but I know the consequences of that. I won't let that happen.

I want to be with her yet I know that I will be broken in the end once again, and I won't let it happen again.

This too shall pass. I will get over him.

I will find someone else. I will get over her.

This is a story of two people who are struggling to move on after their break up. They both long to have closure and do so by reminiscing about their past and understand their wrongdoings. But in this process, will the old wounds be healed or will new ones be created? Will they move on or will they not be able to resist the urge to be with one another?

»»————- ♡ ————««

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: I would like to thank my friend @taking_revenge for reviewing my book and helping in its editing. She has been so patient with me and has helped me so much. She herself is a talented writer and a graphic designer so I highly recommend checking her books out and giving her a follow!

Also I would like to mention my friend for proofreading and intense editing too.

He volunteered to help me edit the book and honestly it helped a lot. Since it's the first time I'm writing in a male's pov his suggestions really improved the quality of the book. So thank you so much! He's working on a book as well, so do give it a read when it does come out!

»»————- ♡ ————-««

This is an original story and it would be by pure coincidence if a similar story were to exist. None of the photos and GIFs used in this book are mine and credit goes to the respective owners.

It is purely based on fantasy and the characters used here aren't related to any person in real life. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««