chapter 8

Before I entered, I could hear the place alive with sounds but when I pushed through the big double doors and the bright light hit me the whole place went quiet. Two guys ran over to me. They were offering me water,

"Miss are you here for an appointment? , right this way"

"Miss are you here for an interview, do you need anything? just ask"

All eyes in the room were on me, I could hear them muttering but I couldnt tell if it was about me. There was a big group of people in the centre of the entrance hall, it was like a group of guys with body guards circling around them, I think, maybe, they were looking at me too!
My cheeks started heating up, but I tried as hard as I could to keep my cool. They are definitely  idols and I dont want to do anything stupid infront of them.

Then I spotted my group, they all looked shocked. I waved but they just stood there staring like everyone else, I hurried over to them, apologising for being late.

The tour guide smiled at me.
"I was just saying, how all the idols are arriving now, to go to their studios and start practising."

"over here is the main office, where you can make appointments and ask questions, the people in there arrange everything and know everything.
ok guys please follow me upstairs"

I was walking next to Minsuh.

"Hey did I miss much then?" I asked politely, but she just glared at me and tried to walk off, but I caught her by the wrist.

"yah! what did I d- " she cut me off, and backed me into a wall of a narrow hallway. The group were getting further and further away from us.

"How dare you walk in here like you own the place, do you think your pretty or something?"
She was scaring me now and her shrieking was just getting louder,
Y
"You shouldn't even be here! We don't  want you in the band anymore and we dont need you either, so just go home, do us all a favour and kill yourself, or I'll  have to do it for you" she screamed,
my heart was pounding, tears were welling up in my eyes so I was thankful I had sunglasses on, the group were already out of sight so I doubt they could hear us. I really don't get what has gotten into Minsuh lately, she's  become a diffrent person.

"Minsuh" I said trying to stay calm
"I dont know what you mean, what are you saying, were friends aren't we?" my voice was cracking
I was still against the wall but my back slid down along it so I was on the floor now.

"Rosi, I didnt want to do this, I don't, but SEHUN IS MINE" then she pulled a pocket knife from her jeans, I screamed as loud as I could but I dont think anyone heard me.

"M- Minsuh, your not thinking straight, you cant do this.." tears were running down my face, thank god I wore waterproof make-up, but I really dont understand her now. Is this because of Sehun? Why does she need to harm me like this?
She edged closer, I screamed louder, her blade was inches away from my skin when someone burst out of the door next to us, I didnt recognise them but Minsuh knew him straight away.

"Luhan oppa! I'm your biggest fan" he smiled at her, she had closed the knife and quickly put it back in her pocket, so I guess I just looked like a bit of a freak just sitting there crying with no reason. He just looked at me and then went back to smiling at Minsuh.

"Luhan, whats wrong" a familiar voice called "why'd you just ditch me? Is there bubble tea out there?" they said before arriving out too. It was sehun. I was so happy to see him.

Luhan sat there helplessy with Minsuh's arms wrapped around him.
"YAH! You saesangs get the hell away or I will call the security guards, get out!" he exploded, My heart sank as he didn't recognise me.