chapter 9

sehun's p.o.v.:

Finally it's lunch. Now is my chance.
I expected the guys to just be ordering food so they wouldn't notice if I'm gone, I hope.
As all the guys were sitting around the table, I got up, kris was about to say something.

"kris, I'm just going to the bathroom"

"Oh, well I'll join you then" he smiled

"actually I'm going to talk to the manager" I really cant afford for this plan not 

"ppffft... ya right bro, see ya" he said, and then sat down again, fighting Chanyeol for the last egg roll.

Finaly free. I got into the elevator, and thought I saw a shadow in the distance, but I didnt hear anything, am I imagining things now?

kris's p.o.v :

I wasnt sure why but I just got an urge to follow him, should I? ugh... I dont think he should see her anymore. Its too serious for him. I'm worried.

I got up, surprisingly unnoticed, god these hyungs really like food haha

I was silently trailing after sehun, he had just slipped into the elevator and suddenly looked out.
Wow, that was a close one, I quickly ducked into a doorway of another room, I hope he didnt notice me. As soon as he left I ran to the elevator and waited for it to come down again. I was almost sure I heard the echo of footsteps in the hall, but when I turned there was no one. Whovwould be following me? I wish the elevator would hurry up.

Suho's p.o.v :

Ok, Sehun said he was getting his advice but what the hell is up with them? Why are they both gone?
It's that girl isnt it. I have to find them. I need to know incase anything happened, I just want to help.

Kris finally went in the elevator so I ran to the staircase I was closing the door behind me when I noticed some low giggling in the corridor, I looked and suddenly saw a body drop to the ground.

"Guys thats not funny!" the familiar voice said

It was tao,
I rolled my eyes, "Yah! Guys what are you all doing!" I grumbled

"Sorry Suho, we were just..." D.O said before being cut off by Kai's booming voice

"We just wanted to find out whats going on Suho, so tell us, and nobody gets hurt"
He smiled while stretching his arms, the other members nodded in agreement.

I sighed "To be honest guys, I really dont know, thats why I'm following them, now hurry up or we'll lose them. And guys, please shut up!"
We all ran upstairs and then just saw kris entering the practise stage.

Sehun's p.o.v.:

I shot out of the elevator scanning the hall and peeking through the windows on the doors, but I couldn't see them. Now I need to go to the next floor!

I was about to turn around and run back to the elevator when I could hear the faint sound of singing coming from the practise stage room, I ran in and walked down the aisle to see 3 girls on stage, it was galaxy girls, they just stopped singing.

Wait, why wasn't Rosi singing with them?

"See! " minsuh shouted, "we dont need you anymore Rosi, I'm sure you will be so easy to replace." She said with a painful laugh

I felt so bad for Rosi and she would not be easy to replace, she's a better singer than all of them and she can rap and dance. Are they crazy?

I have to say though, it's probably for the best.

I could see Rosi but she couldn't see me, I could see a tear glistening in her eye, then just as the other girls were leaving the stage she walked up and grabbed the mic. Her expression had changed.

Rosi's p.o.v.:

Ok, so I knew she was going to kick me out at some stage, but I needed time to mentally prepare myself. I mean it all happened so quickly and here of all places? I'm so upset I dont know what to do. I could feel a tear ready to roll down my face but I held it back I dont need to embaress myself any further.

Minsuh you are totally going to regret this! I walked on stage and grabbed the mic, I was about to open my mouth when the tour guide interrupted,

"Ok girls lets go, these judges need to get ready for an audition"

But just when he stopped the track I selected began playing and nothing could make me stop .

I could tell it was good by the expression on Minsuh's face, some other people in the audience were clapping, everyone turned around to face them as I walked off stage,who are they?

Then someone just grabbed me and hugged me, it was Sehun

"Sehun,why are you... did you hear?" I asked nervously.

"Shh" he said, placing his finger on my lips, "I heard what she said, they don't  deserve you".

Then a women tapped me on the shoulder, I spun around to greet her,
"excuse me miss were you here for the audition?" She asked

"no sorry" I stuttered

"oh"she said  a bit confused and then looked at sehun and smiled "Well what did you think, is she good enough?"

Sehun's eyes widened. What's going on? I heard him muttering something to her but my gaze was taken away by eleven gorgeous heads in the audience, GOD please dont tell me they heard me. I blushed just thinking about it!

Then the tour guide interrupted, again,
"Sorry but we must get going" he said and grabbed my arm,
"I appoligize, if she annoyed you"

But then sehun pulled his hand off mine

"No, she wont be continuing the tour sorry, I need her for something and then I'll return her home." he said he said sternly

The guide was shocked at first but then left, then I heard minsuh screaming ,she must be so jelous.. and angry.

"Rosi we have to ask you something" sehun said turning towards the woman

vote, comment etc. thanks so much for reading I hope you like it.