Chapter 2: Teleporting Powers

The one who turned the balls dark was none other than Master Xehanort.

Terra and Aqua turned around as Eraqus looked at them with interest.

"Now..." Eraqus paused before saying, "Fight."

"What?" They both protested. "You heard him." Xehanort said. "Fight."

And so, the 2 fought. But, Terra showed something in him that usually wasn't there. Darkness. So, when Eraqus told them to stop, Terra knew he had it bad.

"I find that Aqua is the true keyblade master." Eraqus concluded. "Terra, you did not perform Terra-bly, (see what I did there?) but you showed darkness. You know that we push the darkness away, right?"

"Yes, Master."

So Eraqus dismissed them. Terra was about to leave, when he was stopped.

"Terra." It was Xehanort.

"Yes, Master Xehanort?"

"I know that Eraqus said Aqua passed, but in my eyes, you are the true keyblade master."

Terra was shocked. "Really?" He asked.

"Yes." Xehanort replied. "Eraqus is a fool. He doesn't know how to use darkness in the right way. You must channel it for good reasons. That's why I have a power to give to you. I have teleporting powers."

Terra listened as Xehanort told him about the magic a keyblade never had. He was interested.

"Just wait for me to slice you some bread."

It sounded random, but Terra waited. A big mistake. With one flick of his wrist, he teleported Terra. And Terra found himself chained to a streetlamp on a circle in a neighborhood he'd never seen before. Xehanort walked up to him.

"Now, let's get down to the point. You are about to be teleported into nothingness. Inside, what will be your house. And once you are teleported, YOU... WILL... die." And Terra was teleported.

He found himself in the basement of the house, where he was cornered by Xehanort.

"Now, the final thing before I kill you... Is for you... To die."

That sentence made no sense, but Terra didn't care. He was about to die! He needed a distraction. So as Xehanort held up the keyblade, Terra said the one thing that came to mind.

"Wait a minute." It worked. Xehanort stopped, confused. "What?" Xehanort asked.

"Didn't you say, you wanted some Taco Bell?"

Good. Now he had Xehanort thinking.

"I have cheese tacos, fish tacos, chicken tacos. I have it all!" Now Xehanort was really thinking.

"What about the Taco Bell?" He inquired.

"You can have all the tacos. If you don't kill me." Terra was striking a deal. Xehanort paused. So now was Terra's chance. "Now... Die."

He punched Xehanort square in the face, causing him to fall down. Terra got out his keyblade and tried the Sleep spell, but it didn't work. Xehanort laughed and teleported Terra to a nearby chair.

"Ha! Now you're going to die. Faaaaallll aaasssssllleeeeeppppp."

He made Terra fall asleep, and then, he stole his darkness. But to his surprise, that only made Terra wake up even more powerful! So Terra teleported Xehanort into the chair. He then flipped over the chair! Xehanort was knocked out.

Terra then got a taco, and shoved it up Xehanort's butt! (Haha, funny right?) This caused Xehanort to wake up and poop it back out! (Child humor lol)

But enough with the humor! Terra put Xehanort to sleep, and stole his power! All of it. When Xehanort awoke, he was dumbfounded.

"No... All of my power is gone." He fell down and disappeared.

Because his power was drained, he died. Terra was relieved, but also worried because he just killed someone! But it was in self defense, so it was fine.

Terra then decided to explore his new house. He wanted to go to Ven and Aqua, but he was kinda having fun. In a few hours, with the help of his magic, he made the house his own. And at night, after eating some tacos, he went to sleep in his new home.

655 words.