Chapter 12: We'll See

He picked Erik up and put him in the van.

Erik woke up in a prison. Great. Just as he was about to-

"Erik Heller."

Well, he found who he was looking for.

"Marissa. Where's my daughter?"

"Safely tucked away. She's fine. But by the time she tries to escape, you won't be."

"Don't trick me. I know your plan. And I will find the others, if it's the last thing I do."

"We'll see about that, Erik. We'll see." Marissa walked away.

"Where are you taking us?" Terra demanded. "To separate prisons." Issacs replied. "Here you go." He threw Terra and Aqua into one cage, and Seargant Hartman in the other.

"We will get out of this. I know we will." Hartman warned. "I have skills in the war, and Private Terra has magic."

"Not much." Terra said, his head sagged. "They took my keyblade."

"That's right." Issacs smirked. "Whatever magic you have, it's not helpful."

"Well, 1 out of 2 is good." Hartman countered.

"We'll see about that, Hartman. We'll see." Issacs walked away.

Hanna found herself in a white room that looked it was from a hospital. A man who looked like a doctor walked in. Definitely not Issacs.

"Hello, Hanna." He greeted. "My name is Dr. Burton."

Hanna knew what to do. "Would you like to talk to me? My father told me to gain the upper hand."

"Interesting." Dr. Burton remarked. "What else did he tell you?"

Hanna didn't need to answer that. She needed to find out her location. "Where am I?" She asked. "You're in a holding." Hanna looked around.

"I've never been somewhere like this before. Are those cameras?" She pointed to the devices on the ceiling.

"Yep. They're taking our pictures right now to keep records. Can I get you something? What do you like? Music, movies, magazines?" No, Hanna didn't want any of that.

"I want to speak with Marissa Wiegler."

Meanwhile, Marissa was monitoring the whole thing and was talking to Dr Burton through an ear mic. "Tell her I'll be there tonight." She told him.

"Alright. She'll be here soon." Dr. Burton got up and left.

Underneath everything that was going on, Georgie and Ventus were conversing.

"I know what it's like to lose a friend." Georgie sympathized. "I lost my brother Billy when Pennywise kidnapped me. He's probably going hysterical over losing me." Georgie started crying and Ven put his arm around his friend comfortingly. "Hey, it's ok. When we get out, you can go back to Bill."

"You won't get out." A crazed voice said. Pennywise laughed and came into the light. "Look who I caught."

Ven stood up and ran towards the figure. "Master Eraqus!" He shouted.

"He's unconscious. And he won't wake up without magic." The clown giggled. "Good luck trying, kiddies!" Pennywise laughed and walked away.

"Ven, promise you will visit me when we get out."

Ven looked at the boy. "I promise." They pinky sweared, knowing that they would get out.

But up above, things were about to get a lot worse. A woman disguised as Marissa walked into the room.

"My name is Marissa Wiegler. You wanted to speak with me?"

"Where am I?" Hanna asked.

"You're in a safe place, sweetie." The false Marissa replied.

"Where did you meet my father?"

The real Marissa spoke through the mic. "Erik."

"You mean Erik?" The decoy said.

Marissa started to give the fake information.

"I met him by a news kiosk by Alexander Platz East Berlin."

"I met him at a news kiosk... Alexander Platz." The fake repeated.

"Say it was raining." Marissa ordered.

"It rained. He just arrived from Prague."

Hanna started crying.

"You know where your father is? Didn't he tell you where he was going? We're all worried about him."

She hugged Hanna. "It's ok." Outside, men marched toward the door with a syringe. Hanna then heard them talking.

As soon as the door opened, Hanna snapped the False Marissa's neck and grabbed a gun. She started shooting at the soldiers and beating them up. She escaped the room and ran through the building. She found Terra and Hartman's cage and let them out.

"Hanna! How did you get out?" Terra asked.

"Don't ask questions. We've got to find my father."

"Hey guys, I found something." Hartman said as he picked up something really useful. "My keyblade!" Terra cried. "How'd you find it?"

"I found it." Erik replied.

Hanna turned around. "Father! How'd you get out?"

"I was smart, like always. Now let's get out of here!" They ran out of the building.

766 words.