Chapter 17: Red Ferrari

And Eraqus walked out to the driveway to meet Kavinsky.

Eraqus couldn't believe it. Kavinsky? The Deadcruiser? Here? How was that possible? He had so many questions, and he figured that he would ask them here.

"Hey. Is there a reason why you are parked in front of my home?" He asked.

"Yes." Kavinsky replied. "In fact, I was hoping you'd Notice Me."

"Really? Are you the one who saved us from Pennywise?" Eraqus asked.

"Let me come inside. I'll explain everything. I'm Kavinsky, by the way." He offered.

"That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm Eraqus. Nice to meet you."

So Eraqus led Kavinsky into his home, and introduced him to everyone else.

"So, why did you save us?" Terra asked. He really hadn't understood what happened in the sewers.

"I felt the prescence of my enemy. I felt him harming other people, so I took him away from you."

"You're enemies with Pennywise?" Ven asked, surprised.

"Yes. He tried to kill the love of my life, who I came back for. Wait... Do you even know how Pennywise was created?"

They all shook their heads. None of them knew. So Kavinsky had to explain.

"Well, from what I've seen and heard, he used to be a mortal by the name of Robert Gray. But then, he made a deal with The Dark One."

"The Dark One?" They all said in unison.

"Rumplestiltskin. Robert made a deal with him in order to save his town from a dark curse created by Regina Mills, AKA the Evil Queen, in exchange for a penny. At the time, Robert probably wondered why Rumplestiltskin had requested that, but the one thing you must know about The Dark One, is that all magic comes with a price. So Rumple stopped the curse, by cursing Robert instead, making him an evil being as the clown you know today. Now, I banished Pennywise, but there is still one little problem."

"The Dark One." Eraqus guessed.

"Exactly. We need to find Regina to make sure that Rumplestiltskin doesn't do anything stupid and bring Pennywise back. And I think that Terra should come with me to help."

Terra was shocked. Him? What would he do? Well, after all, he had killed Xehanort. Twice.

"Alright. I'll go." Terra said.

"Be safe, Terra." Aqua called out.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." And so Terra left with Kavinsky in the Ferrari Testarossa to go see Regina.

Up on a mountain, a man came out of the darkness and looked towards the prison. There stood a woman. Regina Mills.

"What do you want, Rumple?" She asked, annoyed.

"Oh, I don't want anything, dearie." Replied Rumplestiltskin. "I just wanted to tell you that someone's coming to rescue you."

"Oh, really? Who?" Regina questioned.

"Kavinsky."

The Queen's eyes widened. "The Deadcruiser?"

"Yes."

"Come on, Rumple, I know that's just part of your plan."

"Someone is coming with him."

Regina stopped. Someone else? "Who could that be?" She asked.

"His name... Is Terra."

500 words.