Chapter 19: The Final Chapter

Terra, Regina, and Zelena landed in the well, and were shocked by what they saw.

"Wait, where's Pennywise?" Zelena asked, confused.

"No... It can't be." Regina said.

"He's gone?" Terra guessed.

"No, worse." Regina replied. "He's mortal."

"What? Who turned him mortal?"

"I think you know."

"Wait... Rumple?"

"Of course. Now, let's go see how he is." They walked to Pennywise, or now, Robert Gray.

"Terra..." He moaned.

"Yep, that's definitely him." Terra said.

"How do you know?" Zelena asked.

"He knows my name. He knows who I am, even though I've never seen this man before in my entire life."

"Save me..." Robert mumbled.

"Terra, we came to kill him, not to save him." Regina reminded.

"But he's a mortal! He's harmless!" Terra protested.

"Kill him!" Regina shouted.

That was it. Terra had enough. "You know what? No." He raised his keyblade and saved Robert Gray.

"WHAT?!" Regina yelled.

"They don't call me The Lingering Will for nothing." Terra teleported Robert to a safe place, and himself back home.

"Terra! You're back!" Aqua said. "What happened?" Ventus asked.

So Terra explained how Kavinsky made the deal with Rumplestiltskin to move on, and how Terra hadn't killed Robert Gray. But then Hartman walked in.

"What?" He asked. He sounded worried.

"I said, I saved Robert Gray." Terra repeated.

"No." Seargant Hartman told him. "You didn't save Robert Gray."

"What?" Terra asked, confused.

"I just got word from Eraqus that this Robert Gray, was really just a trick. Kavinsky heard the wrong thing. Rumplestiltskin just made a deal to keep Pennywise safe if he never showed his face to Rumplestiltskin again. And I know exactly where he is."

And so Seargant Hartman left The Land of Departure and drove to Terra's house.

THE END

295 words.