Chap 1: Getting to Know Me.

Ok, So I decided to start writing. Caution this book has cursing in it. Finally. I been saying I was for the longest. And I did at one point but my phone is tweaking and I forgot my password. UGHHHH! It sucks or whatever but I wanted a new start anyway.  So first before you start reading I wanted to explain somethings. 1. This is going to be my first writing that people will see so I'm going to wait till the end to edit and plus it's nun major. Just something for fun. 2. If you ain't got nothing nice to say about it, when don't comment. I argue with the people at school enough so I don't want to take the time to ban petty people. Only comment if you confused because I can hopefully clear up everything. 3. Don't blow up my Kik or email asking me stupid stuff. 4. When I get more into this book, this bold part up top is going to be answering the questions people had. About Character? ---------------->

Ok. So hey yalll. My name is Alexis. I'm 16. I'm a junior. Im from Chiraq. Chicago. Windy City. WHatever you wanna call it. But born and raised. I go to Kenglenn High School and it be hella drama. My mom and pops are defense lawyers in this nice building downtown. So we got bank. I'm the only child. I got beauty and brains which is a 2-in-1. Thirsty thots  mad and so is these unloyal niggas who trynna hit. But you gone see in the book. I ain't gone ruin it. Continue, it gets better.

*BINGGGGGG BINGGGGGG* The alarm went off right next to my ear. "Damn!" I yelled as I jumped out of the bed. I ran upstairs to see if my mom or pops was at home. Of course they wasn't. I started to come back down the stairs, went into my room and grabbed my towel so I could take my 20 min. shower. When I got out, I put on my neon orange high-low shirt, acid washed ripped jeans, and some neon orange socks to throw on with my plain white Nike slides. Then I grabbed my bag, went into the kitchen and turned up the radio. It was on 107.5 WGCI FM Chicago. They was playing the morning mixes, snapping like always. Singing along to "Yasss Bish Yasss" by Nicki Minaj I went in the cabinets and grabbed a whole bunch of cookies, chips, and fruit snacks for me and Nicole for cheerleading. As I was finishing I heard my phone.

~Ain't yelling cut when it's shooting time. Sign up it's recruiting time. Big wigs with the suit and tie and them big things got like two inside. Fuck wrong with these hoe niggas. Don't do coke ion blow niggas. Don't tell niggas I show niggas, and it's never less then like four niggas. Four wings and some -~ (Chiraq by Nicki Minaj) I answered.

"Come on bitch, I'm outside." The voice spoke. I knew it had to be Nicole stupid ass. Nicole my bestie, my main bitch, my soul sister, the bitch I'd fight for, my ROD. And she the only one I let call me bitch too many times and get away with it so it had to be her.

"Ightt my lil thot. I'm walking out the door right now." I yelled into the phone as I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.

*In The Car*

"Hey girl." I said as I turned down "We Dem Boyz by Wiz Khalifa" I continued, "So give me the 411 about everything before we get to school."

"Ightt, well you know first the school thot Lisa is finally learning her listen. She pregnant. But anyways second Cash is having a party tonight and Lil Kemo supposed to be coming there to bop. But I might hop in his ride and have him bop in bed with me tonight." She laughs then continues, "And third I'm about to beat your ass for turning off my song."

"Bitch bye, But anyways we about to be too turnt up at Cash party. Hopefully them lil niggas don't try to murk nobody tonight because I need to see Lil Kemo. The last time Cash lil nigga Blu ended up shooting before I got to finish my conversation. And the Lisa lil thot ass need to sit the hell down. No wall having ass bitch. Only 16 and she had all of Chicago." I said

"Yasss bitch. Forreal and she ugly as hell. Looking like a damn camel with a camel toe" She said while she was parking in the student lot. We both started cracking up. Nicole laughed the whole way into the damn school. Had everybody looking. Her laugh had me dead thoo.

*In The School*

So me and Nicole put our extra books in our locker and our stuff that we needed in our first hour class. We always got there a little earlier because we needed time to talk before class started. Even though we talked then too. So we was walking towards Cash locker. He always about 10 min. earlier to handle some other business with his hittas before school start. When me and Nicole turned the corner the first person we seen was Lisa. Cash like my brother so I don't need him fucking with that bitch, I ran over that and pulled Cash away.

"Wtf, I was just about to get game!" He yelled at me.

"Bitch the whole team got game from that thot and Imma need you to stop yelling at me before I murk your ass!" I yelled back. I guess Lisa was listening because she yelling towards us that she wasn't a thot. So I decided to come up to her.

"Then who's the father of your baby?" I asked as I rubbed her belly. She moved my hand, tensed up then stepped closer. I got ready and retightened, I thought she was about to swing.

She stuck her finger in my face. "Who the fuck told you my business bitch!?" She yelled.

"First of all get that fat ass finger out my face, second don't call me no BITCH. And ion know if you know this but you know they say,"If you go around then your business officially does too." so I guess that's what happened in your case."

She gone keep that stinkin finger in my face while she continued. "Well keep my business out of your mouth bitch becau - " In mid sentence, after I heard that "bitch" word come out of her mouth again, I popped her in her mouth. She fell back shocked as ever. Everybody else was too. Nicole was cracking up. Her mouth was big. I had to kinda laugh too. But I got caught.

So my next place? The principal's office.