Chap. 6

Forget y'all. Reading but never showing love making me mad and stuff. But I'mma just write from my heart because im a good person. Most of the time. But continue reading if you going to. And show some love or sum. (-_-) Anywayssssssss

-Nicole P.O.V-

So me, Damien, and Shamar at the mall. It's all quite since Alexis ain't here. I know why though. When Damien and Shamar left to get cheese fries I sent Alexis saying that she was cut off. But it was on Shamar's phone. I bet she mad. But that's nun of my business. At least not at the moment. To be honest it was for fun at first but now I'm happy I did it because she's always bragging about their relationship. Even when I'm telling her about me and Damien's ups/downs. So lets see how good their relationship is after this.

"She never stood us up like this," Started Shamar. "I called her dozens of times and she's sending me to voicemail. Something must be up." He said.

"Just let me call her and see. " I said finally.

"Oh my. Thanks. I don't have any messages from her and all of our others ones are deleted for some reason. Hopefully she didn't say anything that I missed. " He finished as I started to walk away. I call her.

*On The Phone*

She picks up and I hear some sniffling. "Hey girl what's wrong?" I say.

"H-h-h-e s-said I'm cut off!" She yelled.

"Oh, you got it misunderstood.-" She cut me off.

"How? It was from his phone!" She yelled into the phone.

I waited a couple of seconds then continued. "He wasn't the one who sent you that. It was from his phone but he wasn't the one who typed up that message." I heard a sigh of relief. She's so annoying sometimes.

"Then who was it?" She asked curiously.

"It was the girl that I saw walk out of his house earlier. I think I seen her at school or something. I don't really know but she walked up to the car and asked where you were. After that she told me to tell Shamar to check his messages." I looked around for Shamar. No where to be seen. Good.

I heard sobs again. "Well I don't care anymore! Tell him he's cut off, and to have fun at the mall with that thot! Tell him I said don't even worry about me because I don't want to ever talk to him AGAIN!" Then she hung up.

*Off The Phone*

I laughed my whole way back to the eating hall. I am so smart.

"She said it was a family emergency so she didn't feel like talking. " I lied.

"Then why did she talk to you and not us?" Asked Damien.

"Damn Damien is this your girlfriend or his? I wasn't even talking to you! But anyway she said it was her cousin who I KNEW so she wanted to talk to me about it since I actually knew her cousin. But she did tell me to tell you to have fun at the mall and don't worry about her. " I lied. I mean, I kinda told the truth because she did say for him to have fun at the mall and to not worry about her. Am I right?

"Ok." Shamar said slowly.

-Alexis P.O.V-

I am so pissed it doesn't make any sense. I really thought it was a misunderstanding when Nicole called but it turned out to be even worst. I would have rather been cut off by him. I just so mad at everybody! And to be honest it sounded like Nicole was laughing at me when I started crying again. But it's ok I'll show him. I called up my ex-bae Samuel and asked him if he felt like going to the mall. He wasn't better looking than Shamar but he was close enough. 

I put on some ripped short shorts, a loose peach colored crop top, and some sandals. When he came to pick me up, he was looking fresh and smelling good. Now we headed to River Oaks mall. Let's see how he likes me now.