Chap. 4

When I got to Wendy's I went straight to the line. I seen this cute dude with some of his friends and they was in front of me in line. When it was my turn I noticed that he stopped like he was waiting for somebody. I grabbed my stuff and as I wanted pass him he tapped my arm. I was low-key soooo geeked.

"Hey ma, what's yo name." He asked. Man I swear even his voice was sexy.

"Alexis. " I replied.

"Nice name Alexis. Can I have yo number ma?" He asked as he handed me his phone. I entered my number. 773.225.5221. I entered myself in as Lil Lex ❤️💯✨😝😇 "Thanks, Imma have to text you Alexis. " he added.

"Mhmm." I said as I started to walk out of Wendy's trynna act hard to get. Soon as I walked out I got a message.

Btw my name is Shamar. And nice name name that you put in my phone. 😍

Awee ok Shamar and I know. 😂😝☺️

lol and hey if you and a couple of your friends want to come over there's gonna be a big party at my friends place.

Ight my friend Finna pick me up so I'll see

Ightt well the address is 2212 Chird Ave.

Soon as he replied I changed his name in my phone to ☺️😂 Shamar 💯❤️

Nicole then picked me up. "Girl I got another party for us to go to!" I said as she pulled out of parking lot.

"Where at?" She asked. I gave her the address and we pulled up. It was crazy. Drugs, alcohol, music. We went to the bar area to grab some Lime-a-Rita's and started to dance to "Circle" by Lil MothaF. I was twerking and I felt somebody grab my waist and dance with me. I was so turnt I didn't even look but they was starting to get hard on and was starting to lose control. "Throw that ass in a circle!" I yelled along. Soon as the song was over I turned around to see Shamar.

Author- Sorry it was sooo short but I gotta pack for a longgggg trip. So Im just gonna get that done and update ASAP. Until then my goal is 20 followers and 13 book votes by August 15th.