Chap. 7

*Alexis P.O.V*

We on our way to the mall and we was listening to "Hella Hoes" By: A$AP Mob. I turned it up so I could hear the bass more and sang along with the music:

Hoes, I got hella hoes
I got hoes, I got hella hoes

I got hoes, and I'm selling dope
And I just bought that chopper and that pistol with the scope

Then he pulled up to the mall and I made sure I looked good. I texted Nicole to see where they was at and she said the food court. It's showtime. I ran over the plan with Samuel a couple times, and told him I would rethink him if he did good. (I was lying about that but whatever) and we walked into food court holding hands.

"Shamar P.O.V* 

Im still thinking about what Nicole told me. Why wouldn't Alexis want to talk to me? I was thinking and then I see some people walk past us. I looked up and it was Alexis and some dude from school, Samuel from the football team I think. What the hell? 

Im looking around trying to see if im tweaking but Damien and Nicole looking too. I don't know what I did this time but I know Im not gonna let her go that fast.

I started to walk over there. I seen her looking at me coming towards her and smiling. "Uhh, sorry to ruin this date but what the hell is this?" I ask.

"Well, it is what you said it's a -" Alexis started.

Samuel stopped her by putting his index finger on her lips and started to talk, "Look bae, you ain't gotta explain nothing to him." He got up. I tensed up. Then he continued, "Now, you might as well go about your business because you weren't thinking about her when you said she was cut off. SO mister, don't think that she's wouldn't move on." He smirked and sat back down.

I was confused. I never said Alexis was cut off. But I wonder where the BS came from.

*Nicole's P.O.V*

I knew that Alexis was mad but I didn't know what the hell she was gonna do about the situation. Then she walked in. I knew soon as Alexis walked in there was going to be drama. Then I see her ex boyfriend Samuel and I just wanted to go get my bag of popcorn. Me and Shamar was looking at each other then next thing I know, he went over there. They was yelling I guess they ran out of the food court with Shamar leading the way.

When I got out there they was fighting and even tho I knew why, I walked up to Alexis and asked her what happened and why they was fighting.

"Girl, Shamar cheating ass told Samuel to come outside and they started fighting!!!!" She yelled.

"Girl boo, Shamar fighting for you? I just cant believe." I rolled my eyes and laughed. She looked at me then continued to look at them fight.