Chap 3: The Party

Ok so before I'm at it again, I just want to say thanks for reading. I only thought like 3 people were going to read and that those people were going to be my friends. Just to be nice. But anyway, I'm going to start having goals like some of the other authors do. Something small. So I basically want to try to have 10 followers on here (So follow me!) and 5 votes on the book by August 10th. Please try to help me reach my goals because TBH Imma be salty if I don't. So vote and follow. But right now in the story, Nicole and Alexis are just arriving at the party. Enjoy! --------------->>>>>

So we just got inside and we heading to the livingroom. In there they playing "No Flex Zone" by Nicki Minaj. All them thots in there twerking. I swear they can twerk to anything. Everybody else was rolling up, smoking, or making-out with random people. I was looking for my bae while I was waiting for Nicole to get back from the car grabbing our drinks. Rule #1: Don't drink the shit from the party. Anyways I spotted Andrew.

"Damn shawty fineeee!!!" Nicole said as she walked up to me.

"Yeah and he mine so if you do something stupid then you getting yo ass whooped!" I yelled over the music.

"Shawty I was playing. I already know you talk to him and plus I already got one." She laughed.

"Well, Im finna go over there to talk to him or whatever, text me when you ready to go." I said as I walked away. I walked over to Andrew. He was fine as hell. Temp fade, deep dimple, football player, he got body, and his shoe game decent. Tonight he had on a yellow polo shirt, some true religon jeans and the Air Jordan 14 Retros.

"Hey bae." He picked me up and kissed me.

"Hey." I said as he walked me towards the backyard. He sat on the ledge of the pool and I sat beside him.

Andrew POV: Im sitting right here with shorty and everybody jealous. But ion gone lie I would be too. Alexis is madddd thick. We been talking for a while and I think she feeling me but we never alone so sometimes it's awkward.

"So, what you been on?" I said trying to start conversation.

"Nothing much. Just thinking." She replied.

"Think about what?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just day-dreaming." She replied.

"Well day-dream this!" I yelled as I pushed her into the water. I was rolling!!!

"Oh my fucking gosh! I just got this done and we was supposed to hang afterwards!" She exclaimed.

"Im sorry" I calmed down and tried to help her up. She punched the shit outta me and walked away.

Alexis POV: My hair is starting to get poofy and I can't find Nicole. I am so pissed at Andrew. I called my brother Nathan to come pick me up. He was cracking up on the phone when I told him what happened.

*In The Car*

"Nathan so Imma go in the house , put on some clothes, and you gone drop me off at Wendy's by then Nicole should be ready to pick me up." I explained.

"Ightt lil sis." He said as I hopped out the car.

When I got into the house I changed into some Aztec white and black leggings, black high-low shirt, and my white Air Force ones. I just put my hair into a top bun with a white headband. Then my brother dropped me off.