Chapter 11: Fun and Games

You never doubt Eren's loyalty to you... always by your side, and sometimes, he gets angsty. But, I guess that's what you get going out with a person who was part cat. Coming from work, you walk inside the apartment, and notice 2 other unexpected guests. Armin and Mikasa... Armin doesn't look different, his ears were perked up and his tail swung as he was listening to Eren's conversation. Mikasa, on the other hand, her ears were down and drawn back, her tail not moving at all. 

"And that's when I asked (y/n) to be my girlfriend." Eren concluded, not noticing you were inside the apartment.

Armin gasped, "Wow Eren... you have (y/n) as your girlfriend now? I'm kinda jealous about that, now that you mention that..." Armin tilted his head, smiling. "I'm proud of you, Eren... I couldn't do something like that, even if I wanted to..."

"Are you sure that she's not forcing you to be her boyfriend?" Mikasa asks, her tone was different. "I think-"

"Oi, Mikasa, stop judging her that badly... (y/n) hasn't done anything bad towards me, and besides, I like her being near me... I don't know how to explain it, but I really do love her... and I wish that she's here right now-" His voice trailed off as he looks at the door, where you were standing. His ears started to perk up, eyes filling with happiness, "(y/n)!" He shouts as he jumps over the couch and rushing to you. "I didn't notice you came home..."

You let out a small laugh, "I could tell you didn't notice..."

"I-I guess we gotta go, Mikasa..." Armin says, standing up.

You gasp, "Hey, it's fine, you guys can stay a bit longer... wanna eat some pizza?" You offered, looking for the pizza's number. "It's all on me."

Armin's eyes sparkled, "S-Sure thing, (y/n)..."

Mikasa grunted, "Why not..."

*   *   *

After making a call for the pizza, you, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin decided to play Monopoly as you waited. 7 rounds in and you already know who was going to win. Armin carefully made deals with everyone, gaining more property than anyone else and already building some houses, after so many players landing on them... Mikasa was just giving everything she had to Eren, and you were trying to help Eren understand the game, after making terrible choices.

"So... Mikasa... I will give you this yellow property," Eren holds up the card, "for... your pink." 

You groan and sigh, he's never gonna learn how to trade properly. "Eren, I'll give you my pink for that yellow." Armin says, trying to hide his smirk. With Eren's yellow, he'll be able to monopolize that whole back section... there's no way that we're gonna win against him.

Eren nods, "Sure!"

All you wanted to do was to hit him in the back of his head. Now, Eren just made a deal that will affect everyone. "Thanks Eren..."

Suddenly, all three of them turned to the door, then a knocking came. "I think the pizza's here, (y/n)..." Eren says, smirking at you.

"I'm getting it..." You say, leaving the game for now to get the pizza. 2 boxes full of warm pizza and you paid in cash. "Wanna pause for now and eat?" 

They all nod as they approached you for the pizza. Both pizzas were pepperoni with olives and mushrooms.

After dinner, you guys decided to resume the game. Eren was the first one to go bankrupt, since he landed on Armin's yellow property with a hotel on them. You can see that Armin tried to hard to not laugh. He smirks and holds his hand to his mouth, eyes were brightly glowing with blue light. A few more rounds, Mikasa gave everything up to you as she decided that she didn't want to play.

Now, it was only you against Armin. "You got this, (y/n)!" Eren shouts to you as you carefully looked at the board. How much can you survive?

"Are you ready to face me, (y/n)? After all, I am the best at this game..."

You narrowed your eyes, "Oh, I'm ready."

At first, it seemed like a tie, but you made the mistake of rolling a total of 7, where laid Armin's Park Place with a hotel. "Hah! I won!" Armin shouts as he smiles to everyone. You couldn't pay the rent... Armin's truly a god at this strategy game.

Eren groaned and he wrapped his tail around your waist, "You tried your best, (y/n), Armin's a genius at this game."

You laugh, "Of course he is, I'm not surprised, Eren."

He starts to purr, "Well, you lasted longer than any of us... I'm not gonna mess with you."

"You better not mess me with anything!"

Eren starts to laugh, his purring still going, "I won't, (y/n)... and why would I? You've been nothing but kind and amazing..."

Your cheeks grow warm and red as they blushed. Of course Eren's gonna compliment you... he always does that... "Oh... Eren... shut up..."

"I can keep going, if ya like me to, (y/n)..." He then kisses your cheek, "I'm yours, just remember that, okay?"

You nod, "I know that, Eren..."

"It was great having us over, Eren." Armin says, collecting his stuff and pulling a hat over his ears and tucking his tail under his jacket. "We should do this more often."

Eren nods his head, "Yeah, this was pretty fun."

"Next time, you join up with me, Eren." Mikasa says, hiding her ears under her cap and her tail under her overcoat.

"Ugh, Mikasa, I told you, I'll always be with (y/n). Not you, I choose her over anyone else."

She sighs, looking at me. "I guess you won, (y/n)... I can't do anything against you, Eren... please take good care of him."

You nod, "I promise, I'll take good care of Eren... I'm not gonna let him do anything stupid, I promise that, Mikasa."

"Thank you..."

They both leave the apartment, leaving you and Eren together, cleaning up the mess.

"(y/n), you didn't have to make a promise to Mikasa." You could tell that he was upset about that, but he didn't want to hurt your feelings. "I could've-"

"Eren." You start off, "I wanted to be friends with her, rather than to have her hate me for the rest of time. I rather make the promise and not have her plotting something terrible against me." You gave a small laugh, hoping it really did get rid of the tension.

"Whatever, (y/n), as long as I'm yours, I'll forever be by your side... and that, I can promise to you."