Chapter 14: Wedding

You and Eren were getting married... finally. It's only been 2 months since you both decided to marry, and 2 months of your little child growing in your uterus. Based on the swollen bruises that were being formed constantly, the doctor said that you might be expecting twins... well, it's no surprise. Cats are born in litters... and usually with multiple siblings. 

"Do you take (y/n) as your wife, Eren Jaeger?" Someone says as you were saying your marriage vows. After all, you guys aren't religious.

Eren nods, "I do."

"And, (y/n)(l/n), do you take Eren Jaeger as your husband?"

You nod, "I do."

"Well, I pronounce you husband and wife. Eren, you kiss the bride."

Eren takes your hand and whispers softly in your ear, "Are you ready?"

"Of course I am... I've been ready since we started..."

"Alright then..." His arms wrapped around your waist and pulls you close to his body. His ears twitched and his tail started to sway. He then kisses you gently on your lips, hearing the crowd cheer. "That wasn't that bad as I thought..." He says, kissing you again.

"Why? Did you really think it was going to be that bad?"

He smiles gently at you, "Maybe... but that's my secret..."

*   *   *

It was time for lunch, and of course, we had to have sushi. Tables were filled with sushi as Eren invited his friends and you invited yours... almost a total of 100 people. When it was time for dessert, you and Eren were going to cut the cake. The cake was white, decorated with green and blue... The beautiful flower patterns and the small creatures on it was just... breathless. Whoever made this... was amazing... so amazing that you didn't want to cut the cake.

Eren uses his finger to take a piece of icing and touched your nose. The tip of your nose was covered in white icing; Eren started to laugh, "You look adorable..." He says, kissing your cheek.

"Oh really? Well... time for some payback." You take a bigger piece of icing and you smacked it against his cheek. Now, his right side of his face was white with icing with a few spots with green and blue. You start to laugh, "Now that's adorable."

"I'll get back at you-"

That's when Armin steps in, holding the knife. "Uh... guys, can we just cut the cake?" He smiles and carefully hands the knife, holding the handle out. "At this rate, there won't be any cake if you guys are gonna have a cake fight..."

Eren nods, "Of course, sorry about that." He says as he gently takes the knife. "Now, (y/n), give me your hand, we'll cut it together."

Carefully, you both held the knife together and cut the cake into perfect pieces. Everyone got one, except for the people who didn't want a slice. After cake, you and Eren danced and danced to the music. Then... the time just passed... nightfall soon came and it was the end of the wedding day... You never felt this happy before... and this time, you were celebrating your big day with your boyfr- sorry, your husband... and soon expecting children soon.