Introduction

My life is very typical South African, I grew up in a Township known as the hood in other parts of the world. I went to an all black public school not that I was forbidden but it was the education that my parents could afford at the time, and white schools were too damn expensive. When it was time to choose which high school I wanted to go to I choose Wellington High which is in Paarl a small town near Cape Town, where you could choose between being thought in English/Afrikaans.

Oh... My name is Belinda Sinazo Nanase I'm a black caramel skinned 20 year old with a body that black men supposedly die for, and hunty they should cause I work hard for this figure. I have a tiny waist, D cup boobs, curves that would give Kim Kardashian a run for her money and a ass that Nicki Minaj would pay millions for(it's not that big though), I have dark Brown eyes they almost look black, thick eye brows, full thick lips and my hair is in locks that I started 5 years ago now they reach the middle of my back!

I am doing a Hospitality Management course at Cape Peninsula University of Technology CUPT for short. It is my second year now I can tell you that I can't wait to get the heck out of here!

I look up as I here the door bust open and in comes Thulie my roomate/bestie with a sour look on her face. She completely ignores me and throws herself on her bed face first.

"Grrrrrrr..."

"Bad day?"

"More like worst day EVER!"

chuckling I shake my head at her, she so dramatic that's why I love her though she always keep things interesting.

"care to share?"

"No!"

" okay then Missy, Let's get ready before Robby comes."

Robert who goes by Robby is our so gay fashion forward, funny, full of love and oh so loud friend. We are coming back from our summer vacation and I don't know what this year has in store for me. It is February and it is hot as fu*# so I decide to take a shower. My locs are tied in a Mohawk style, putting some make up on, eye liner, mascara and a very light pink lip gloss. I decided to wear dark high waisted jean shorts, a gold crop top nude sissy boy heals. black dangling earings, some bracelets and a leopard printed clutch! I feel good hunty!

"oooh girl! you look sickning!"

"well you be killing em too hunty. Look at you, all white everythang!"

Thulie is wearing a skin tight white dress with white heels with some gold accessories.

Now all we have to do is wait fro Robby and I hate waiting for someone when I wanna get my grove on... lol that sounds so 80's. Just when I'm starting to get annoyed the someone open when door wide and screams

"WHERE MY BITCHES AT?! GO ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, WHATSAPP, EVEN WATTPAD AND TELL EM ROBBY IS IN THE BUILDING!!!"

We start laughing cause he did just what we expected! I love this guy. He looks good with his peach skinny pants that stop just at his ankles, black shiny shoes, white tank top completed with a light white waterfall jacket. Then I notice he cut his hair and his rocking Miguel's mohawk hairstyle.

"oh look at you! Lookin' like you lookin'!"

I missed them soo much, we pull Robby in for a group hug.

"Okay girls stop squishing me! Geez why are y'all so close? makin' me smell like pussy and shit." Robby exclaims

"Ha ha com'on guys let's go I need a drink!"

Oh boy something huge happened if Thulie needs a drink.We walk a few blocks when before we get to Blue Upstairs. When we get there Rihanna's shut up and ride comes on and Robby rolls his eyes

"Tell me again why I agreed to come here? Black and White people don't mix when it comes to partying! they listen to rock music, we listen to house music. they do stupid shit like encouraging girl on girl action and we are somewhat descrite about it. They can't danc-"

"wow Robby that's a lot of discrimination coming from a gay guy." Thulie says

"I'm not descriminating, I'm just saying we are too different, it's just better if we are oblivious to each other like we've always been since the apartheid era."

"Alright you guys that's some heavy stuff for a night out let's just get a table and chill ok!"

"okay." they both agreed and we went to our table."

I have been single for three years now and I just don't know if I push guys away or what makes me less interested but that's a thought for another day now I'm just going to enjoy my night with my girls.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hi guys this is my first story and my aim is to portray interracial love in my world, so please bare with me

and thanks for reading Hunties♥♥ PLEASE VOTE