CHAPTER 1

Last night turned out to be a great night... When I'm alone I always feel this void that can't be filled and reading books or watching romantic movies make me feel depressed so I decide to turn the TV off and go to bed cause I''ll be going back to my part time job tomorrow.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Keith my boss told me to come in at 08:00 a.m since all my classes start on the afternoon for this semester. Putting on my required dark jeans and a Spur shirt and and my black converse, I put on my minimum make up and spray my hair, this is what I love about locs they are always ready to go.  Arriving at Spur where I work as a waitress, I head straight to the store room were I put my bag and take out my apron, pen and a mini note pad. Tying the apron around my waist I go to door and wait for customers as we suppose to greet them like valets and usher them to their tables.

The morning was going smooth and customers were tipping pretty good, until I realised it was 11:59 a.m that meant I had to clock out. I was about to turn around when a smooth, cool, calm voice said...

"Excuse me...

I turned back around

...can I get a table for three please?"

WOW! just... wow, he was the most beautiful man I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.He was about 6'6 His dark hair was messy and shinny, it looked soft to the touch. God his eyes were so blue it was scary and they were adorned by thick long lashes and then there was his lips, they were very full for a white guy they look like Drake's all juicy and thick I would nibble on them for days...

"ooh ooh look mommy a jumping castle, can i go play in it?"

A young girls voices said and took me out of my daze. Shit He came here with his family and I was ogling him but then again it's not like I had a chance with him anyway then why am I feeling deflated? Maybe it's because he is the first man I have noticed in months well scratch that years.

"Yes sweetly you will as soon as this Lady gives us a table."

"Oh yes, please follow me."

Taking 2 adult menus and 1 kiddies menu from the table beside the door and led the way. and I was so cautious knowing that that man was following me.

arriving at their table and gave them their menus while I was avoid looking at him.

"Hello My name is Belinda and unfortunately I won't be your waitress for the day as my time is up, so I'll live you to look at your menus  while I search for an available waiter."

As I turn around I noticed Sandiwe who goes by Sandy come out of the store room and I lead her to the table to take over.

Now I'm in class trying to concentrate but I can't because that beautiful man has possessed my mind!

" Class listen up...

I turn my head towards Mr Leighsenburg, my business fundamental lecture.

...I have very exciting news for you today. We have been offered a month to do our practicals at Protea hotel. starting from Monday, you have to prepare yourselves for the hardest month of your lives, because this practical counts about 65% of your year mark. So learn the basics and do not let this university down."

Thank God I have experience of working and the hospitality industry this is going to be good for my career and Protea hotel is a 5 star hotel! This is going to be good for me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

My sister flew in from Durban last night so this morning I decided to take them out for brunch at Spur my niece's favorite. I'm strapping my niece Julianne in the back sit when  Britney says.

"I wonder if I'll ever get the chance to see you do that with your own kids Lili."

"Shut up Britney Boo boo face. Besides I'm only 25."

"But you're good with Kids Liam, and you a

are very stern and responsible look at what you have done with the hotel. It is now a five start hotel but were daddy started it was a mere motel."

"Business is less complicated than kids Brit. com'on let's go."

Arriving at Spur I see a waitress turning away to live but when I say excuse me she turns and look right through me.

Oh father in heaven! oh God she is beautiful hair tied in locs, thick shapely eyebrows, perfect nose and the lips wow they are so beautifully sculpted. ok Liam fu*#king say some thing...

"Can we have a table for three please?" I continue

she takes some menus on the table then leads the way walking right confront of me I couldn't help notice  the body. she is about 5'5 Tiny waist, wide hips and shapely round ass... oh lovely!

I'm sucking missed when she says she has to live, but why? I mean I never though twice about black girls not that there's something wrong with them, just that... I don't man I just never been that much around them I guess.

Belinda...

that was her name , well better forget about her cause she will never give me the time of the day. Well at least I will forget about her by  Monday as some students from CPUT will be bombarding my hotel.Lord help me why did I agree to this?

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
constructive criticism is way better than some of y'all just hating

Thanks for reading hunties♥♥PLEASE VOTE