CHAPTER 2

Some people say I have a weird personality but I don't. because I'm quiet not because I am shy but because I choose to, because is gives me some kind of mystery. I am confident and I love my wardrobe, I love hanging out with my friends but I also love my time were I just get lost in a great book/wattpad if I my say so.

Today is Sunday and I am ironing my clothing for tomorrow Mr Leighsenburg said we must dress professionally as we will be introduced to staff members and the CEO himself Mr Liam Graham.

after I hanged my clothes I untie my hair and thoroughly wash it then  tie it in a huge towel. While I let the towel soak the water out of my hair I call Robby.

"Robby Robert speaking."

"Gosh Rob you are such a queen, can you come over and do my hair?"

"No."

"Why not?" sheesh Robert always wants me to beg him when in comes to doing my hair!

"Cause I'm trying to get this cute guy to do me!"

"oh come on I can make it up to you hunty!"

"Eeew! you know I don't do twart ever since I came out of my mama's I never wanted to go back!"

Now I'm rolling on the floor laughing Gosh he is a crazy SOB

"But you can go sex toy shopping with me!"

"what Robert you are crazy! no I'm not... please don't make me!"

"Just two hours"

"one"

"one and a half"

"Deal."

"Be there in 20 minutes tops hunty!"

"okay see ya"

God I'm soo gonna regret this.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

My alarm goes off at 06:30 a.m shoot my dream was starting to get interesting but I guess I have to get up taking a shower. Robby tied my locs in a beautiful side up do now I've gotta pay for it *sigh* applying my minimum make up, I get my under garments on and then my rope so I  that I can eat my breakfast without worrying about my clothes.

After breakfast I get dressed in my black high waist skirt white 3/4 sleeve shirt this a bow that's tied at the left side of my neck. black peep toe 5 inch heels  and my stad earings. I make sure that I have my phone, iPad and everything I need in my bag, coming out of my room I see Thulie is already up.

"Morning."

"Morning girl you look hot, all professional and shit, like a Secretary I'd live my wife for."

"Hahaha whatever Thulie. but thanks. I gotta run see ya later bitch!"

Arriving at school on time to catch our bus we ride for 30 minutes when I see the huge beautiful building spread out confront of me then I start to get this weird feeling at the pit of my stomuch...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I've been kinda struggling franchising my hotel out of the country I mean the US has the best of everything but I'm gonna give it a shot cause it's worth it. I just got off the phone with one of my man I New York that's looking into this deal when I notice the CPUT bus pulling in.

"Mr Graham, they would like you in the right wing hall sir, the CPUT bus just pulled in."

Says my PA Ms James through the intercom

"Alright Ms James, I'll be down in a minute."

Ahhh! why did agree to my hotel babysitting a bunch of  kids? well there's no turning back now. I make it just in time to see the principal of  CPUT Mrs Gcina and the lecture Mr Leighsenburg

we greet and sit at the podium when one of the waitresses of the restaurant brings in refreshments and puts them on the table infront of us. The hotel manager and assistant manager also joins us on the podium.

The students proceed to take their sits then it's quiet.

"Are they all in?"

Mr Leighsenburg doesn't get the chance to answer me when the door opens again and in comes a beautiful black girl she walks slowly confidently, she not at all fazed that everyone is looking at her. She is in fitted office wear and her skirt reaches above her knees, then I notice her hair is tied in locks....

oh shit Belinda?!  No it can't be.

She takes her sit and when she looks up at the podium her  dark Brown eyes lock with mine. IT IS HER!

then I hear Mr LeighSandburg whisper in my ear.

"That's Belinda Nanase the best student in my class, she is very dedicated."

The meeting continues speeches are made. I don't even notice until the principal says her thank yous. Then the students all come to shake my hand. When it is her turn to shake my hand she strides slowly towards me and puts her soft hand into mine.

"Mr Graham..."

"Oh please call me Liam." what?! I didn't even tell the principal to call me by my first name. and she is also shocked

"Hmm... Liam takes for the opportunity."

"It's my pleasure Ms Nanase. looking forward to seeing you again."

"Thank you same here." she looks down then I realise I'm still holding her hand. Letting her go I say

"Goodbye."

She walks away and I feel a pang of sadness. I don't know what this month is gonna bring but if I get to see her everyday then I'm grateful. Man she is so gorgeous. Fuck it I want her then if she rejects me the I don't know... She is the first woman to make me feel this way so I gonna give it my best shot...

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

So Liam is going to try and court the beautiful Belinda... I wish him luck.

and thanks for reading hunties ♥♥ PLEASE VOTE