CHAPTER 8

I smile when I think about my night sharing my fancy with the man I truly love. Then it hits me we were outside.

Shit...

I  open my I eyes then I realise that I'm safely in doors. Liam must have carried me in. Speaking of Liam were is he?

Like he heard me asking for him, he waltzes in with my overnight bag in hand.

"Sithandwa sam" (my love)

He smiles then crawls over to me.

"Yes love?"

"Give me some suger..."

and he gives me one of his sweet, loving, slow, sensual kisses...

"Hmm... Liam!"

"Com'on let's take a shower."

He lives a trail of his clothes as he makes his way to the bathroom. Following behind him, he pulls me in the water already running. We start kissing hotly and passionately... Then he gets down on his knees and spreads my legs, putting one on his shoulder and then he goes straight for my pussy.

"Aah shit! Liam...."

He is eating my pussy like he is on a food competition! He puts my other leg on his shoulder and hastily stands up. I quickly grab the handles on the either side of my arms.

He bites on my clit and I throw my head back and my eyes roll back at the blissful pleasure he is giving me.

"oh yini Bawo, o yini Bawo!"  ( oh God, oh God!)

Then he starts speaking against my pussy, and the vibrations drive me wild. 

"Liam! I'm gonna cum... Aaaah!."

"Then CUM!"

After that he spreads my pussy so that my clit is out in the open, then flicks his tongue like he got special lessons from the Anaconda itself.

I lose the battle as I let my orgasm take over...

I re-open my eyes only to meet the blue ones that I'm so in love with.

"Hi." says Liam with a huge smile on his face.

I just pull him in for a kiss tasting myself on his lips, He gives me a condom and I roll it down his long thick cock. He pulls me up and I wrap my legs around him.

"This is going to be quick, rough and fast baby, you ready?"

I nod my head yes, and I drives in me all the way in

"Aaaaaaaaah......"

"You ok?"

He asks with concern adorning his handsome face.

"yes keep going."

He pounds my pussy over and over, until both cum.... BLISSFULLY

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

  Now we are walking in the hotel lobby hand in hand when a white girl about my age stops infront of us.

"Liam is this what I think it is? " she says pointing at me.

" Carla, yes this is my woman Belinda..." he say to her. "and this is Carla De Wee."

"pronounced V but written in a W, if you know Afrikaans darling." She says to me dismissively

" Bye Carla."

"Yeah go on with your charity case baby, you're wrong if you think you can get over me with... That!"

Oh this bitch is Liam's ex? now that charity comment makes me mad as hell but we're in Liam's hotel and I don't wanna make a scene in his business place, my baby comes first. But this bitch better watch out I may be dating a white man but I'm still black and violence comes naturally to me.

Liam ignores her, and het get into his car.

"I'm sorry about that."

"it's ok baby, no harm done."

"Yeah but it's my past and I-"

" am your future. Right now we are satisfying her sick desire for talking about her and let her ruin our good mood."

"you're right... I love you."

I smile at his way of reassuring me that I'm the one he loves, poor baby.

"I love you to."

We drive over to my place and just sit in the car when we get there not wanting to part from each other.

"So... my peeps are having this family dinner thing this coming Sunday. wanna come?"

"You wanna introduce me to your parents?"

"Yes unless you think we are moving to fast then it's fine I under-"

"I would love to meet your parents."

"Really?" he says excitedly, I laugh at him. he's too cute.

"Yes, I would love to meet the parents who raised such a wonderful man."

"Great!"

He sit in his car and chat for awhile then he comes open my door, and kiss me goodbye.

And now I'm left with the great memories we created over the weekend together....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Belinda is gonna meet the parents, I hope they are nice (fingers crossed)

Thanks to those who comment and vote, keeping doing so Hunties♥♥