CHAPTER 7

Liam's POV

I know my Love expects me to be romantic and make love to her tonight but that's not what I'm going to do. Many guys would call me crazy but that's just me and I hate being predictable.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Belinda's POV

Liam unlocked the door to his homely bachelor pad and he lead me straight to the master bedroom...

Oh sugersmax! here I was expecting a romantic dinner and he  was just gonna take me!

On his bed lay his shirt and boxers.

"Take off your dress and those heels and put these on so you can get comfortable."

WHAT?!  Damn since this is a white man I'm conflicted on what to think or expect so I'm just gonna go with the flow.

I take the items and  change in the bathroom. I make my way to the lounge were Liam is sitting, and I notice he had also changed into a white tank top and pyjamas pants.

Mhla ndixakwayo! :-[  (The day I get baffled)

"Hey babe, I ordered some pizza."

"Great..." Not. "So what we watching?"

"Kevin Hart's let me explain, Have you seen it?"

"Nah but I heard it's great."

Liam and I  spent the whole night front of the T.V  laughing our asses off. Even though it was a fun couples night in, I wanted more, I needed more than just a peck on the lips or the top of my head. I wanted to screams PLEASE FUCK ME!. But I couldn't I was just so... so flabbergasted!

I racked my head thinking of excuses why is he not touch or making love to me? Ended up coming up with three not so likely excuses.

1. Has he been cheating? No. I'm sure of it.

2. Is he gay and using me as a camouflage? No. I know he gets hard for me.

3. Does he have a problem down there? No. I have felt it hard and strong against me.

Then WHAT?!

Whatever I'm gonna sleep and he can go and shove his white dick were the goats don't shit!

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I feel someone kissing me down my neck....

"Wake up baby, I'v made you some breakfast."

Said my abstaining boyfriend. :(

"Come on... wakey wakey! Belinda I know you're awake."

I sit up and start on my breakfast, while Liam tells me what he's got planned for today.Just then my phone vibrates on the bedside table and Robby's name flashes on the screen.

I pick up...

"Hi."

"Hi girl, you don't sound like someone who got layed last night."

Since Liam is still in the room I decide to speak in my native language.

"Sihlobo sam, khange andichathe nondichatha sana umfana."  (My friend, he didn't even touch me.)

" Hayi awutsho!" (No you don't say!)

" Nditsho, besihleli ingathi siyazalana, sijongene nomabonakude ingathi siyamwela!" (I say, we were sitting like siblings, looking at the TV  like it's our first time seeing one.)

"Hahaha! yho ndiswele amazwi sana, sophinde sithethe." ( Hahaha yoh I'm lost for words babe, we'll talk again.)

"Ok bye sana."

I look up from my phone only to find abstinence looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing, come on put your clothes on, we have a whole day ahead of us."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

We have spent the whole day site seeing around Cape town now we getting ready for dinner.

I have a blush colored dress that's short at the front and long at the back, it has a gold zip between my breasts, I pair it with gold heels. I don't even try to be that pretty today cause I'm pretty pissed. So no make-up just lip gloss and my hair lose and my clutch.

Liam has a navy suit no tie. He is hot but I'm trying not to think of him like that cause he is gonna live me high and dry.

"So since this is a suprise dinner, I'm gonna have to blindfold fold you."

I don't even say anything I just turn around so he can blindfold fold me. I just wanna get this shit over and done with.

"Ahhh!" I screech when he lifts me up bridal style.

"Hold on tight baby it's gonna be a bumpy ride." says abstinence.

After a long car ride and and a long elevator ride. I feel Cape Town's cool air hit my skin and I sigh. I feels great.

Liam unties the blindfold. and my breath temporarily lives my body. a beautiful setting infront of me. Then I remember this is my freaking fantacy! sex on the rooftops, I remember telling him about my fantacy.

"I wanted it to be special, it killed me leaving you to think that I didn't want you, because I do."

"Liam..."

"Come on let's ea-"

"I don't want food. I want you... Now."

"Say please."

"PLEASE!"

That's all I needed to say before he started ripping my clothes off. Then... we were naked.

"Shit baby that's all you?"

"Yes all 10 inches of me."

He layed me on the bed kissed, licked and fucked me into oblivion....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Thanks for reading hunties

Please comment and vote ♡♥♡