CHAPTER 6

Belinda's POV

Liam: Hey u

Me: Hey sweet.

Liam: Hud?

Me: Im gud just missin' someone... how u doin?

Liam: Im gud, sooo who's this lucky person that you missin'? ;)

Me: Lol Oh it's just some white guy that I think I'm falling for.

Liam: Hmmm what a lucky guy.

Me: No I'm the lucky one, Speaking of a white guy I'm seeing him tonight so I've got to go get ready, Laters Liam.

Liam: Laters Bells.

Tonight is thee night. Liam and I have been seeing each other for the past two months and im ready to give him my goods :D.

" What the hell you grinning for?" asks Thulie

"Ms Thang's getting her Sahara desert wet tonight!"

"Sahara desert?! really Robby?"

"Honey you know you haven't seen dick in centuries, I have never seen dick being so scarce until I've met you. Now you know I'm a very selfless person I can show you mine  just to remind you of  how it's suppose to look you'll just have to imagine it was white, but forget get the size cause you know white man ain't gifted like that!"

"Hahaha tell it hunty!" Thulie shouts while they high five each other.

"Very funny you guys but I know tonight's gonna be great ok, the man turns me on just by the look in his eyes."

"Dick lesson no.1 Bells never ever  have high expectations, some men just don't know how to use their Mr Dicksons."

"Robert I'm not having high expectations, I'm just excited cause I have never though I'd be so... so intimate with a white guy."

"Yeah whatever. Dick lesson no.2 white men are kinky sons of bitches. He's gonna choke, spank, tie and anally fuck you, so run like Forest right now girl run!"

"So what if he does those things to me..." I say dreamy

"WHAT?"  Both Robby and Thulie yell

"Yeah I mean I've read Fifty Shades Of Grey and that kinky shit sounds appealing to me, but let's be honest now we live in South Africa and you can't go to your black Xhosa guy and say tie up und gag me baby. "

after a minute they haven't said anything, and it's dead silent.

"Well damn who would have known quiet Ms Belinda Sinazo Nanase is a kinky bitch?

"Whatever guys get out of my room so I can get dressed."

After they lives my room, I get showered and dressed in my black 3/4 sleeves, mid thigh lacy dress. black and gold  gladiator sandals, a touch of lip gloss on my lips and  small gold studs, my lock are re-twisted I live them untouched. I'm going for simple and natural for our first night together.

I'm re-checking that I've got everything in my overnight bag when I hear a knock on my front door, my heart flutter cause I know that's my man.

Taking my stuff I go open the door and there he is wearing sandals, navy short and a white T and his body is out of this world.

"Wow babe you look gorgeous."

"Hi yourself  Liam, and thank you."

"Robby no Thulie ndiyahamba!." (I'm leaving)

"OK HAVE FUN!"

We get out of the house and Liam opens his car door for me and I get nervous, because I know if I get in there's no turning back. I will be giving Liam Graham all of me. My body, heart and soul while praying to God he will take care of them.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey hunties thanks for being loyal.

Next chapter is a very sweet sex scene...

please vote and comment.