CHAPTER 9

"Hehe! ntombazana ukuvimbile umfana?" (hehe girl your man didn't give you any?)

That was the first thing I heard when I opened the door. Robby's loud ass! But I know he is actually dying to hear about what exactly happened. Ha! I'm gonna make him beg for the juicy details of my... exotic weekend.

"Uyaphapha yaz, nguban othe ndivinjiwe?" (You're forward you know, who said I didn't get any?)

" So tell us!" Thulie pressed on "Was he good?"

"Was he big?"

"Did you cumin?"

They continued throwing questions at me.

"4 words... GREAT, HUGE, MULTIPLE TIMES!"

I left the room before they can utter the next question and locked my room.

"Haibo tshomi, You know you are the only way I might ever get to know how white men fuck? cum'on girl share the juicy stuff. "(nah-uh friend)

"Thulie get away from my door! You still haven't told me what happend on the first day of school, so I guess now we're even."

I hear her groan on the other side of the door, she have been quiet and distant lately and everytime I talk about Liam she looks at me somehow with... envy? I don't know but she's keeping something from me.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

This week went by in a blur, it was work, school and Skype with Liam. Today is Saturday and Robby is doing with they call a two strand twist on my locks so they can be all curled up for tomorrow's brunch with Liam's fam.

Thulie is quietly sitting on the couch starring at nothing. I'm really starting to get worried about her.

"Thulie, tshomi u right?" ( friend you alright?)

"Ja, ndidiniwe qha, ndizayo kulala." ( yes, just tired, I'm gonna go sleep.)

And with that she left the room.

MEANWHILE...

Britney being older by 5 years always took the big sis role seriously it was embarrassing sometimes, but sometimes she took advantage of me like making me go shopping with her.

Right now we are getting something to eat at a restaurant called Primi.

"Michael called me this morning, he is coming to brunch tomorrow."

Aah Michael our gay younger brother also labeled the black ship of our family. Liam senior desowned Michael after he came out of the closet 3 years ago he was 18. He went on to the International Hotel School in Wellington for a diploma in cookery. From then he has just been bouncing around learning different cuisines.

Michael and I were very close but after he came out of the closet, Dad retired and passed the hotel over to me, and Michael stopped talking to me because I was the most favored son.

"I miss him Brit, I would like to see him. enough about that topic, I'm letting Bells met Mom and Dad tomorrow. Do you think they'll except her, or disown me like they did to Mike cause I chose someone... different?"

"I don't know bro, but tell you what, it's gonna be one hell of a brunch."

I hope it goes well.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Bells POV

"Do I look ok?" I ask Thulie and Robby as I get out of my room.

"Yeah baby you look cute." 

I have a cute heart shaped sky blue maxi dress with silver scandals and silver accessories. my hair curly like I've put rollers overnight and my makeup is neutral.

I didn't get any chance to doubt myself when Liam knocks on out door.

"Molo s'thandwa." (Hello Love.)

"Hallo Liefde."

Liam greets me back the same way but in Afrikaans, arg South Africa and it's languages!

We live the house and get into Liam's car as we may our way to Cape Town richest suburb Camps Bay. My eyes widen as we stop confront of the Glen.

"No fucking way! this is were you grew up?"

"Yes com'on let's meet the folks."

We get of the car and head towards the house. Liam pulls a key from his pocket and unlocks the door.

"Mom! Dad!"

A Brown haired woman walks in from what I presume was the garden and open her arms wide and hugs Liam. At that moment the front door opens and in walk Britney who I remember from the day I met Liam her daughter and husband.

Then again the door opens revealing a younger version of Liam with a blonde male following behind him.

Liam introduces me to everyone,his sister, her husband Luke, his brother Michael and his partner Daniel.

" Mother before everyone interrupted, I was gonna introduce you to my girlfriend Belinda."

I hold my hand out to her and she just looked at it and sucked her teeth.

"Liam the only thing black women do in my house is clean, now I don't know who she is but your girlfriend will be here soon, not this... thing!"

"Dorothy that was uncalled for, now apologies!"

Dorothy just turn her head and faced an older version of Liam

"Liam senior your son brought a Kafir in our house and your faggot of a son is also here." (Kafir is an offensive word for blacks in S.A like Nigger)

Wow! This bitch! I can't cuss her out cause that's not how I was raised. For Liam, I will endure this but there's so much a person can take and he has stood up for me. I wanna see how far he will go for me. Right now our love is put to the test.

Just then the door swag open and in comes Carla De Wee

Two things are going to happen during this dinner:

1. Someone is gonna die

2. Someone going to bail me out of jail!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Thanks for reading hunties ♥♥

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT