t w e l v e

BAD BITCH
these were the women who knitted pain into glory

12. The Tragedy of Natalia Romanova
(this is formatted in a totally new way so I hope y'all like it!)

 The Tragedy of Natalia Romanova(this is formatted in a totally new way so I hope y'all like it!)

December 1990

A man has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of a girl in Volgograd nearly three weeks ago.
Natalia Alianovna Romanova, 6, from Volgograd, was last seen at 19:00 GMT on 3 November, outside her family home, in her hometown.
Searches of woodland have been carried out and Miss Romanova's relatives say they are 'concerned' for her welfare.
Volgograd Oblast Police said a man in his 30s from the United States was arrested on Sunday and was assisting officers with their inquires while searches continue.
They have made several appeals for information to piece together Miss Romanova's last movements.
She is said to have been wearing white trainers, grey jogging bottoms and possibly a black top with a white jacket when she was last seen.

Police searching for a girl who went missing less than a month ago have found a body.
Natalia Alianovna Romanova, 6, from Volgograd, was last seen at 19:00 GMT on 3 November, outside her family home, in her hometown.
Volgograd Oblast Police said a body had been found on the streets of Sofiegaton at about 17:30 on Friday.
The death is being treated as unexplained at this time and a formal identification had yet to take place, said a police spokesman.
The family of Miss Romanova have been informed of this development.
Earlier this month a man in his 30s arrested in connection with her disappearance was released under investigation.

About 50 people have continued to search for a girl who has been missing for more than three weeks despite working in sub-zero temperatures.
Natalia Alianovna Romanova, 6, from Volgograd, was last seen at 19:00 GMT on 3 November, outside her family home, in her hometown.
Volgograd Oblast Police, the Federal Security Service (FSB), and local efforts have all been involved in the search.
Earlier this month a man in his 30s arrested in connection with her disappearance was released under investigation.
A body had been found but proven to not be in relation to Natalia Romanova.
Miss Romanova was reported missing on 3 November, the search has concentrated on nearby wooded areas and the Orwell forests.
Meanwhile, police have issued a picture of the type of bracelet Miss Romanova is believed to have been wearing when she went missing. Police would like anyone who may have seen the bracelet, been offered it for sale or who has any information, to contact them 'as a priority'.
Dept Ch Insp Ignok Brovona said: "The team have been out in the cold weather this week continuing to search for Natasha and despite the freezing conditions staff, where necessary, have been properly equipped to carry this out.
Police said Miss Romanova, who is 4ft 3", was wearing white trainers, grey jogging bottoms and a distinctive white jacket with pink flowers when she was last seen.