Mr O'brien

I remember him walking into class on the first day. Practically everyone was staring. I saw him smile as he placed some books and binders on his desk.

"Good morning class i am Mr O'Brien your new Math teacher" he said as he grabbed a few sheets from his table looking like a complete babe.

"So hot" i hear a prissy whore whispering behind me as she chews her gum like its the last dick she got.

"When i say your name please put your hand up" he says as he starts to take role call. He begins to go through the list of names. He gets to my name, "Nicola" he says my heart drops as he looks at me and i raise my hand up.

"Here" i say. He glares as me with his gorgeous brown eyes then goes back to role call. Man he could fuck me at a 90 degree angle any day.

We begin class and it goes by quite fast. In the middle of it my friend Jacob walks in and we bro fist. Im more of a tom boy than i am girly girl so most of my friends are guys. Jacob hands his late note in as he sits next to me.

"What happened to you" i say as he fixes his hair, panting like a dog as he rummages through his bag for his supplies.

"Slept in" he says as he throws his bag under the table. "Whats with the new teacher anyways" he looks at me as he begins to write stuff down in his book.

"Guessing a teacher retired" i shrug.

"No talking" Mr O'Brien says as he turns round from the board eyeing me up and down. He turns back round and continues doing the shitty work.

A prissy whore behind me throws a piece of paper to me. It hits me in the back of the head and i turn around giving them the death stare. I open the scrunched up paper and read what it says, "Mr O'Brien is mine" i look at her and scrunch the paper back up and throw it back at her.

"Nicola please stand outside for a minute" Mr O'Brien says as he places the piece of chalk on the desk. I sigh and storm outside looking back at the bastard who threw the paper at me. I stick the finger to her and slam the door as i walk out.

I cross my arms as i hear the door open again and for the sexy beast of a teacher comes out. "What happened".

"That slut threw the paper at me" i growl.

"Language Nicola" he says as i part my lips letting out a sigh as i role my eyes.

"She was talking about how she wants to shag you basically" i say as he turns round to open the door.

"Ill speak to her" he lets me back in and takes the slag out of the room as well as the paper that was thrown.

After a while the girl is sent to the head teacher. I snigger as Jacob asks me what happened. "She through a piece if paper saying the teacher is hers" i role my eyes as i explain.

Jacob laughs silently as we begin to put our stuff away. The bell goes and as we are walking out Mr O'Brien stops me slightly. "Don't let her bother you Nicola" i snigger.

"Yeah yeah, not like she will when i beat the fuck out the hoe" i say under my breath as i walk out of class. The rest of the day was shit like first period. Me and Jacob skipped last period and went to hide behind the back of the school.

"So what do you think of Mr O'Brien" he winks at me giving me a slight nudge.

"Fuck off" i laugh. "I mean he's sexy for sure but come on he's a teacher". Jacob raises his eyebrows at me. "Ok fine i wanna fuck him but again he's my teacher I'm never going to do it".

Oh but i was so wrong i was totally going to shag Mr O'Brien i mean if i could but i doubt he'd want to because I'm his student. When the bell went me and Jacob went home. I walked in on my mum on the phone giggling saying some kinky shit.

"Oh i know you like it in deep" she says giggling. I walk into the kitchen where she is sat on the counter.

"Mum what are you doing" i say disgusted as she ends the call and slams the phone on the table.

"Oh nothing" i role my eyes and throw my bag away not giving a fuck what she was doing because it was clearly obvious.

I jump onto my bed and go onto my laptop. I begin writing my book and stuff that i do every other night. My mum brings me dinner and after that i go to sleep.

Hey guys sorry if this is short 😂 hope you enjoy it. This is a Dylan O'Brien smut if u haven't already noticed anyway hope you enjoyed and ill update as sooooon as a can. Ty guys xx
Leah

For downbeatDylan