Baby Girl

After yesterday i was so excited for maths, for once in my life anyway. I had woke up extra early just to make sure i had everything perfect, including my hair i know right. Lol.

I had breakfast and my mum was asking why i was extra cheery today and i just replied. "Guess i woke up on the right side of the bed this time" i smirked knowing that that side of the bed was in dylan's. Naked.

She had made me bacon as she too got up early. I scoffed it down and drank my tea then rushed off too school meeting Jacob at my locker as usual.

"Why are you in a good mood?" He smirks looking at me confused.

"Don't expect to have this all the time" i smirk.

"What like you have Mr O'Brien all the time" he winks at me then points a finger, i smack it away and tell him to keep his load ass voice down or id choke him to death.

"Come on lets go" i say as i begin to walk.

"But we have like 15 minutes till the bell" he says but i wink as i walk to math, he awes in an understanding tone, but knowing Jacob he's probably wondering what porn movie to watch tonight.

We walk into math class and sat down. Mr O'Brien lifts his head from his computer. "How come you two are so early" i smile.

"Had to see your pretty face" jacob sniggers in the background and Mr O'Brien's jaw drops. "Save that mouth for tonight handsome" i wink as he points to jacob. "Don't worry he knows and our secret is safe with him"

"Oh ok..." he nods in agreement. "But what if you guys fall out and he spreads rumours about you" he says and i get his point but Jacob's a pussy he wouldn't be messing with me. AT ALL!

"He's too much of a pussy to spread rumours about me" i laugh as well as Mr O'Brien but jacob just huffs.

"I guess you would like to see me try" i turn my head in a matter of seconds.

"Go for it and ill stab you" i death stare him but he only fills with fear.

"Im sorry" he says like the wimp he is.

The bell goes and the class comes in. We get on with our work like any other normal day. But then the end off class comes. I wait for everyone too leave before walking up to Mr O'Brien

"Heres my number" i wink as i place the folded paper onto his desk. I walk away to my next class feeling proud.

The rest of the day was boring but i still felt the happiness rush through my body as i was going to ask him tonight!!

I run home and sat next to my phone waiting for a call or at least a text. It finally comes.

Dylan: Hey Nicola its Dylan, Mr O'Brien. I was wonder if you wanted to come around tonight ;) xx
Nicola: of course!! Ill be round soon send me the address.

He sends me the address and i shove something nice to wear for tonight. I quickly sneak out the house knowing my mum wont notice and ill be back in the morning.

I get a taxi to dylan's and head in knocking the door and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. He answers and i scurry in. Within two minutes we start making out.

His hands are flying everywhere and so are mine. He lifts me up and grasps onto my arse as he carries me to the table.

He starts lifting my top over my head while squeezing my tits. I moan into the kiss as i help him take his top off too showing his muscles. I practically swoon over his hot body.

He takes of my bra and my jeans as well as the last thing, my pants. He takes them off then bends down while kissing along my inner thigh. I grasp the edge of the table as i lean back moaning and biting my lip. He takes of his trousers and then his boxers letting his huge bulge hit against his stomach. He lightly traces his tip along my folds before lining it up with my slit.

"Ready?" He looks at me concerned.

I don't hesitate to answer and just nod while trying to moan out "y-yes" he goes slow and at first it hurts but the pain quickly goes away and changes into pleasure. He gains speed hitting my G-spot. I cant help but scream. "Fuck Dylan!!" I moan he kisses my neck trying not to give me hickys but i didnt care anyway he was too hot to say no too.

He circles my clit making my legs shake as he fills my full body with pleasure and well his cock as well. He starts groaning as well and going faster as he rubs my clit.

Soon i feel myself loosing control. He pulls out before shooting his white liquid over my belly. "Oh baby that was so good" he groans while cleaning up the mess with a towel. I giggle and wipe some of the cum off my belly with my finger licking it off afterwards.

He smirks as he watches me. "Damn your so hot" he moans as he kisses me. He begins putting his close on as i do the same making sure to show off my tits and my ass to tease him.

"Ill see you tomorrow Mr O'Brien" i wink at him giving him a little wave and i blow him a kiss as i walk out the door even more excited than i was. I call for a cab and go home.

I quietly walk into my house and run up to my room. I jump into bed hoping my mum was asleep and didn't hear anything. Tomorrow was gonna be good.

————————————————————
Hey guys thank you so much for reading ik this shit is cringy af but its my first smut kinda book for ma gal nic xx

Hope your feeling better after this nic ;) lol anyway thank you so much and go check out nic's books as well. Love yall

downbeatDylan