Princess

It was the next day. I get dressed to go to school. I decide to text Jacob and ask if he can pick me up.

Nicola: yo arsehole come pick me up
Jacob: you got it hoe
Nicola: good lil bitch
Jacob: oi save that for Mr O'Brien ;)

I snigger at the messages. I go down and have my breakfast taking my bag down with me. I hear a car horn outside and put my bowl in the sink, not even caring to wash it. I run out grabbing my bag on the way.

"Sup dick" jacob says as i jump into his shitty car as he plays some music on the radio.

"Yo pussy" we laugh at each other and begin driving to school while being cringe and singing to the music.

We arrive at school and pull into a parking space. I jump out swinging my bag onto my bag and slamming the door behind me, Jacob does the same.

We walk into school and go to our lockers, we grab out math stuff and walk to class as the bell rings.

First is math so we walk in. The first thing i see put my pissed meter through the roof. One of those slags was 'flirting' with my man!

She was bent over his desk laughing like a little whore at the most stupidest of jokes. Me and Jacob walk in but the slut doesn't care.

"Get a room" i mutter under my breath.

She swings her head round and gives me a dirty look.

"Something wrong?" She chuckles as i give her a dirty look back. As i sit down she walks to her desk, she drops something on the way.

She bends now with her arse on show to the world. "Oops i dropped this" she giggled as mr O'Brien looks at her eyes wider than my legs for this hottie. She stands back up and sits down.

Mr O'Brien coughs looking back at his computer as the rest of the class walks in. I open my books and begin writing. I see a piece of scrunched up paper on my desk.

I look back and dont dare open it ad i look at the suspiciously laughing bitch who is trying to steal Mr handsome away from me.

She smirks and i throw the paper back at her. She opens it and growls at me.

"MR O'BRIEN NICOLA IS PASSING INAPPROPRIATE NOTES" she shouts to him as she shows him the note.

Shit...

"What no it wasn't me she started this thing!" I shout as he gets up and walks to the girl asking for the note to be handed to him. She gives him the paper and he u folds it.

"Nicola detention after school" he says ripping the paper up while walking back to his desk in a stubborn manner.

I growl "i done fuck all wrong!!" He turns and looks at me as i hear the slag giggling.

"Language Nicola!!" He shouts. I turn round and give he bitch a dirty look as i hear her whispering under her breath about me.

"Got something to say about me, say it to my face" i grasp my pencil in my hand in anger practically snapping it in half.

Her eyes widen as she stares at the broken pencil that lays on the floor. "And what if i do" i have officially lost my shit with this bitch.

I storm up to her grabbing her by the back of the head. "Then ill snap u in half like you snap the nudes you send to you clients you teen prostitute" i say in anger Mr O'Brien runs up to us and grabs me lightly.

I let go of the girl as he takes me out the classroom. "YOU HAVE DETENTION FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH" i role my eyes. "Get to the principals office now" he growls as he points down the hallway.