Douche

I wake up in the best mood ever. I get ready making sure to put my thong on ;) and i pull my skirt slightly up making it shorter than normal. I text Jacob as i normally do.

Nic: Hey asshat pick me up in 30 x
Jacob: Fuck up ill be there in 20! X
Nic: Whatever x

I laugh and glide my way downstairs, i look into the kitchen to my mum cooking breakfast.

"Morning sweetie, why are you so happy this morning" she says as she makes coffee and puts a plate of food on the table for me.

I smirk and stuff my face with food, like id stuff my face with Dylan's big cock if you know what i mean. "No reason in particular" i continue eating and check my phone, Jacob just texted me.

Jacob: Hey slut im outside x

I hear his car horn beep and i laugh, he has no patience and this is why we are friends. I put my plate in the sink and grab my bag. "Bye mum" i blow a kiss, eww i never do that wtf. I walk out and walk over to Jacob.

His eyes widen when he sees me looking like a hottie. "Jesus has Mr O'Brien changed u or something" he looks away as i get into that car laughing.

"Yeah guess he has changed me" he turns the car on and starts to drive to school.

"So tell me babes what was it like, was it big?" I look at him and really want to hit him but he's driving so i just mentally slap him.

I role my eyes "well to start it off its huge obvs and to finish it i cant stop thinking of last night. It was just the best" i start thinking of him and his beautiful body laying on the bed. naked.

"Ooft Nic getting dirty, never heard that before" he laughs sarcastically.

"Oh shut up its not like you could get some" i see him snigger and my neck turns a 90 degrees angle quickly as fuck. "Why are you laughing"

He looks at me happily and my mouth drops. "YOU LOST YOU V-CARD!!" I laugh as he trys to stabilise the car while laughing.

"I lost it ages ago but yes i got some ... last night" i clap my hands in laughter

"Go you bro" i laugh hysterically "how good was it, please tell me you used protection we do not want a baby Jacob running about"

"Oh fuck up you would love a baby me" i role my eyes as he pulls up to the school. "Anyway she was amazing and she just moved here so i told her she could hang with us" he smiles and i shrug, new people arent my thing but ill do it to make Jacob happy.

We both get out the car and are greeted with a tall skinny brunette. She runs up to Jacob and pecks him on the cheek. " Hey Jacob im so happy your here, is this Nic you were telling me about" she turns to me and smiles, im glad Jacob got her and not some raging whore.

"Ye this is her" she walks over and puts her hand out.

"Im Bella, you can call me B for short tho" i shake her hand and smile back

"Well im Nic obviously" i laugh slightly.

We start to walk in and get our stuff, Jacob takes Bella to the office to get her timetable and supplies. As they are away i decide to go up to Mr O'Brien's room as i do everyday.

I make my way up the hall as normal, seeing the bad kids hang about the bottom of the stair. I get to Dylan's class room and enter the room. I see him say on his chair slightly leaning forward as he is talking to another teacher. Please tell me this isnt happening. I look devastated as she giggles, thats Miss Claim from English why is she here.

They are slightly flirting with eachother so i clear my throat. They bother turn around and she fixes her hair. Dylan's eyes widen as he looks at me.

"Nicola you are early" he says playing with a pencil.

"Im always early Mr O'Brien" i say trying to hide not only the tears but the anger and fury i have inside me.

"Well ill see you later Dylan, you to Nicola" she death stares me for some reason as she walks out. I storm to my seat and throw my bag under the chair and sit down. Oh does he know whats about to come next.

————————————————————
Hey guys i know i haven't updated in ages but here you are hope you enjoy, next chapter should be out soon for you. Love ya all and thanks for reading

-Leah x