Stop!

Im still sitting in this boring class with this hot ass teacher. My legs are still spread but his looking at his stupid computer. I cough to get his attention.

He looks up and his eyes widen. They are drawn to the wet patch on my pants, OH FUCK, i never knew i could get so wet although it is Mr O'Brien after all.

He gulps as he slowly stands up, his eyes never leaving my thighs. He slowly walked to me and placed his hands on the desk.

"Stop being a tease" he smirked.

"Why should I?" I bite my lower lip and grab onto his tie pulling him closer.

"Because daddy will have to punish you" my eyes widened as he stares into my eyes saying that. I never knew he was so.... sexy.

"Punish me all you want i will still be a bad girl" i wink at him pulling him into a kiss. His lips lightly touch mine, his lips fully touch mine and i put one hand on his cheek my thumb slightly over his ear.

"Your so sexy" he says as his tongue slowly slips into my parted mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance. He wins and i become completely out of my mind, my hands are flying practically everywhere.

I felt as if this was going to far and i kinda needed to go. It was getting late and this was wrong. Ill maybe save it for another time.

"Mr... O-O'Brien i need t-to go" i say into the kiss. He gets more feisty. "Stop Mr O'Brien i need to go, maybe some other time" i plant a soft kiss on his cheek as i grab my bag and run out the class.

"Ill see you later... then" i leave before he finishes the sentence.

I run out the school and phone Jacob.

Jacob: helloooo?? How did it go??
Nicola: Terrible! Can you come pick me up??
Jacob: whats wrong?
Nicola: JUST FUCKING COME GET ME ALRIGHT?!!!
Jacob: ok calm it

I end the call before i can snap at his ass again. I see him pull up to the gate a few minutes later. I jump in and he begins driving as i put my belt on.

"So what happened?" He says as he keeps his eyes on the road. I sigh and put my head in my hands.

"I pulled away, i couldn't have sex in a school its to risky" he begins driving to a cafe. "Anyone could have walked in"

"But you would have still got the D" he smirks as he turns. I look at him pissed.

"If you weren't driving id kick your ass and put you 10 feet under" his eyes widen as i lean back on the seat.

"Sorry jeez" he finds a parking space and we get out and begin walking to the cafe. Jacob opens the door and lets me in.

"Table for 2 please" the waitress guides us to our table and we order.

"Ok you need to tell me what happened" jacob says sitting down. I just look at him. "Or not.." he says sighing and grabbing the menu like a greedy bastard.

"Ok fine ill tell u" he pokes his head up and places the menu down.

"Im all ears" he says intertwining his hands together and places them in front of him.

"I did what you told me to do and well he kissed me" his eyes widen.

"You only kissed!!! And your getting paranoid about a fucking kiss" he shouts quietly at me.

"Listen it could have went further" and i honestly wish it did. The waitress takes our orders and we get out food and drinks. Jacob scoffs his face like he's eating a huge cock, like Mr O'Briens probably.

"I bet you wish it went further" jacob says with his mouth full off food, it was disgusting but oh well. I didn't reply and just ate my food without making eye contact with him.

"Ill maybe finish it another time" i say eating a chip (or fry u know if ur not british).

"You better you can just leave the poor guy hanging" he obviously wants your wet pussy" he winks. I choke on my chip (again fry if your not british).

"Ok i may be dirty minded but holy shit do you take things to far" i say wiping my mouth.

"Far like Mr O'Brien in you" he raises his eyebrows.

"Right ok i swear you make one more dirty joke while I'm eating and ill throw that woman's pie at your face" the woman looks at me in shock and i just give her a nasty smile.

"And you say i take things too far." He roles his eyes.

We finish our food then jacob takes me back home. My mum isn't in probably because shes out fucking someone. I run upstairs and grab my phone. I end up updating my chapter like 5 times. I dedicate one of my chapters to what happened earlier today.

Once i finish i go to bed, my mum came in with shopping so i guess she wasn't fucking someone. I go to bed dreaming about that hot ass math teacher.
————————————————————
Hey guys sorry this chapter took so long to update. And also soz if its short too ;) ill try update whenever i can so enjoy when the next chapter comes out.

Love ya xoxo