Comfort

Im leaning over the toilet seat spewing my guts up into it. All the signs... are weird, they all add up to... A PREGNANT WOMAN!!!

The thoughts of me being pregnant rush through my mind but im to weak to stand up and pace the halls, i grab my phone out my pocket and phone dylan. He answers within a second

"Hey baby whats up? Shouldnt you be walking to school now?" The sounds of his concern ring into my eyes.

"I need your help... can you take the day off? And come to mine?" theres a slight pause.

"How whats up?" I gag again trying to answer him.

"I think i might be pregnant..." i mutter and he gasps.

"Ill be over soon, ill go buy a test"

"Thanks... i love you" i end the phone as i spew again, i manage to get the strength to stand up and clean myself up, i go into my room and put on my pjs before phoning in sick.

A few minutes later dylan turns up at the door and i quickly let him in. "Here i got two for you just to be safe" i nod and rush to the bathroom with a big glass of water. I down it and wait before taking the test out and using it. The package says wait 1-2 minutes so thats what i do. It reads back negative. I sigh in relief and decided to take the other one, i get the same result and put them in the bin before puking in the toilet again. Dylan knocks the door.

"You ok how was it" he says shakily.

"Negative for both" i knew the test would be negative he never came in me and even if he did i would have been on the pill. "Just gimme a sec" i say as i puke again.

I clean myself up AGAIN and then head out the bathroom with dylan sitting on my bed. "What would you do if you were pregnant?" He turns to me.

"I dont know? I havent been put in the situation fully" i sit next to him.

"You should get some rest, want me to make you some soup?" I smile, chef dylan sounds sexy.

I smirk "yes please" as i lay on my bed. Dylan heads down and i hear the drawers open and cupboards shut as he tried to find the utensils for the cooking. A few minutes later he heads up with a bowl in his masculine hands.

"Mums special recipe" he smiles as he hands it to me. "Anything else you would like princess?" He hands me a spoon.

"Im fine thanks" i smile. I slurp my soup as dylan lays next to me.

"Sorry about being a prick" i finish my soup and place it on my desk next to my bed

"No no, it was me i over reacted because i was hurt" he pulls me in for a hug and i hear his heart beat. I look down at his arms wrapped around me, the veins bulging, god hes so hot.

I turn my tv on and we put a movie on. Normally i wouldnt want dylan here because of my mum but she has been coming back late and i havent seen her much so id risk it for him. I fall asleep in his embrace for a few hours.

I hear rustling and wake up to dylan looking at my photo album. "What are you doing?!" He looks up and smirks.

"Looking at your baby photos" he picks one up and scans it. "You look cute as usual in these" i stretch over and grab the box of photos.

"Never look at these again" i laugh as he pounces up onto the bed to grab the box as he leans over me and i drop the box on the floor. His lips crash onto mine. I push him away "Baby im sick you dont wanna catch anything".

He smirks at me "i dont care" (yall should know what i tried to quote😏) he places his hand on the back of my neck before placing his lips on mine. His other hand runs up my pj top and lands on my tit. He squeezes it as he slips his tongue into my mouth.

He pulls my top off as he reattaches our lips. He throws it on the floor as i go for his belt. I pull his top over his head and throw it away with mine. He pulls the waist band of my pj bottoms down as i grab a condom from my drawer for him. Ive kept a stash since we have been together.

He throws my bottoms away and undoes his fly before pulling his trousers off. I see his massive bulge through his Calvins.

"God your so big" i smirk as i pull my pants off and throw them away as i spread my legs in front of him. He pulls his boxers off as the pre cum flows down his shaft. He wipes it away and puts his fingers next to my mouth.

"Taste it" he smirks as i start sucking the pre cum from his fingers, never leaving a drop left.

He slides the condom on his length as he turns me over onto my hands and knees. So hes in that mood i smirk.

He lines up with my wet slit before gliding his member into me. I squeeze the sheets as his hard throbbing cock slides into my throbbing core. He rocks his hips back and forth starting slow before gaining some speed.

He groans as i tighten around him. "God fuck me harder" i moan.

"Say my name" he smirks.

"Daddy!!l" i moan as he pounds into me faster hitting my spot making me drive to the edge.

"Good girl" he grabs onto my hips pulling me onto his dick more as he pushes into me making him go all in.

I feel the knot in my stomach tighten as he his my spot harder with each thrust. My toes curl as he grabs onto my hard and goes at a faster pace. "Your gonna make me cum daddy" i look back at his grin that goes from ear to ear.

"Do i make you feel good baby girl" he groans. I nod as he spanks me. "Say it"

"Yes daddy" i bite my lip as the knot gets even tighter.

"Im gonna cum too" he gives a few more thrusts as he cums into the condom and me onto his rubber covered member. He pulls out and sees my dripping area. I fall back and he takes the condom before throwing it into the bin (trash whatever you wanna call it 😂)

"I enjoyed that" i say "now i feel 10x better"

"Same" he smiles as he pulls his boxers on before sitting on my bed next to me. He lightly kisses my forehead "i love you"

I smile "i love you too Dylan O'Brien"

————————————————————
HOPE YOU ENJOYED LOVE TIME 😂 ill see u guys in the next chapter ❤️ thank you so much for reading

-Leah xx