Temptation

Im leaving for school. Im completely ready when i hear moaning from my mums room. THAT DIRTY SLAG. I run up the stairs like the curious bitch i am, her door is slightly open so i poke my head into the room.

HOLY FUCK MY EYES!!! I see my mum sitting bouncing on someone. I run downstairs and out the door grabbing my bag as i go. I shut the door and make my way to school startled and shocked. Now i know where i get my dirtyness from.

Holy shit am i blind now. I walk to school and get in. I put my head on my locker. Jacob walks up to me.

"Whats crawled up your arse??" He says walking up to me with a grin on his face.

"Don't even ask" i say putting my head in my hands.

"But i just did" i slap him and he rubs his arm. I lean against my locker and sigh. "Come on we can walk to class and talk about it" he starts walking and i follow.

"Well basically what happened was..." he takes a drink of his water as we walk through the empty halls. "I caught my mum shagging" he spits his water out all over the floor.

"YOU WHAT??!!!" He shouts at me as he wipes his mouth.

I see Mr O'Brien approaching us. "Jacob are you ok" Ethan turns his head in shock as he hears Mr O'Brien.

"Ugh y-yeah fine" Mr O'Brien hands him some tissues and Jacob begins to wipe the spit/water off the ground, Mr O'Brien bends to help him and i cant help but stare at his ass.

For a guy he's got a pretty good ass. Jacob looks up at me and smirks, so i stick the middle finger up at him. They stand up and Mr O'Brien puts the wet tissues in the bin.

"Well Nicola, Jacob i guess you came to clasd early?" He looks at me as we slowly begin walking.

"Well n-...." Jacob cuts me off.

"Yes we did sir, Nicola wanted to get the good seat at the front" he nudges me and i step on his foot tripping him up. He falls on the ground face first and i laugh.

I see Mr O'Brien trying to hold back hid laugh but he jumps helps Jacob up. "Thats no way to treat your friend Nicola" he looks at me angrily. "I think ill be seeing you after school for detention".

My mouth drops, not only am i spending detention with this hottie but im fucking getting detention for a joke!! "B-bu-..."

"No buts Nicola now get to class, you too Jacob" he says as he guides us into his room.

The full period i just sat with one hand keeping my head up and the other writing. Jacob tried to catch my attention but i just ignored him as well as the hot teacher.

Once class is done Mr O'Brien asks what teacher i have last. He calls her and tells her to send me to his class. I leave and go to next class, a little pissed of and also a little excited.

When lunch comes i go to talk to Jacob and apologise for ignoring him. "Hey listen I'm sorry for ignoring you" i say as i sit next to him as he eats.

He places his sandwich down and turns to me. "You've got detention with Mr O'Brien!!" He says to me like a little girl. I role my eyes as he squeals like a fanny.

I tell him more about what happened with my mum. When the bell goes i go to my last classes then head to Mr O'Briens class at the end of the day. I see him sitting on his chair, feet on the desk like he doesn't give a shit. I give the door a knock before he greets me.

"Take a seat Nicola, i want you to do this work since you didn't finish it in class" he places some math books on the desk and i groan.

"Ughgh" i say under my breath. He sits back down giving me a slight smirk after i huff, did he hear me?? I see him say something under his breath but i leave it and on with the work.

My phone beeps and i quickly check it. Its Jacob.

Jacob: Be a little tease ;).
Nicola: You dirty bastard.
Jacob: Just do it so u don't have to go through boring detention, make it a little more... Fun ;)

I put my phone away and think about what Ethan said. I smirk then slightly open my legs. I cant believe I'm actually doing this!!
————————————————————-
Hey guys ;) yep i left it on a cliffhanger dont judge. X soooo Nicola is tryna be a bit naughty naughty 😂 lets see how this will go in the next chapter 😏😉

Leah xx