Chapter Eleven - WMYB, Phobia and Screams

A/N:

okay, so as promised, I'm uploading today =)) 

I would like to thank all the 275 people who read and still reading my fanfic =)) I really appreciate it =))

So, here's chapter 11 =) enjoy~

-Dana

x.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Venice's POV**

Harry left the shop. He kissed me again. I'm guessing I look as red as a tomato right now. I felt numb and its like I was cemented on the floor.I can hear my heart beat fast, so fast that it made it hard for me to breath. Why does he always do that?

"Venice!" I heard Kristenn as she wave her hands infront of me.

"Huh?" I managed to ask.

"Nevermind." she pouted.

"Why? Why does he always do that? How can he do that?" I asked.

"Well ... I, I don't know." she shrugged.

The next day, I met up with Louis and the other two in the convenient store. He drives a black car which is parked in the parking lot. We said our goodbyes to Jay who will be taking my shift for today and slide in the car. I was expecting that I would sit beside Niall since Louis and Harry are pretty close but to my surprise, I sat beside Harry and Niall sat beside Louis in the passager's seat.

The ride was pretty awkward and strange. I never knew Louis would be such a very reckless driver. He would go for a sudden stop, sharp turns, etc. From what I've heard and seen (in WMYB behind the scenes) Louis is afraid to drive fast and today, it's just not so Lou. Most of the time, Harry and I would bump to each other or due to reckless stops, Harry will support me so I would bump my head anywhere.

I felt an arm snake around my waist and to my surprise, it was Harry's. My heart raced like crazy and I felt blood rush to my face. He pulled me loser to him and he let me rest my head to his chest. His heartbeat is as fast as mine but his breathing is steady. His scent is peppermint, a scent I really really love. He started humming a familiar tune and then sing his part softly.

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell

You don't know

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful

Oh oh

That what makes you beautiful

He brush my hair with his hands and with that, I fell asleep.

"Venice, we're here. Honey, wake up." I was awaken by a beautiful voice whispering in my ears.

"where are we?" I asked, clearing my vision. I looked at my surroundings, it's pretty much green. Tall trees hovering the area and birds are singing everywhere. My vision are quite cer and I  remembered one thing -- contacts.