Chapter Twenty-two - London Eye

A/N:

Heyaaaa !!! Ahright =)) i know i'm supposed to update yesterday, but i was in a bad mood and i can't find any enthusiasm to grab my notebook and type. However, today, things turned so much better than yesterday. I made a cover of Taken and More Than This, and I received good feedbacks =)) I'll post Taken later, on the side of this chapter and please take time to watch it and comment your feedback =))

Anyhow, here's the most awaited (LOL, well, i waited for this) chapter, things would get so much better.  Although, it's short =))

Here's chapter 22 =)) enjoy =)))

-Dana

x.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Venice's POV**

"Wow, London Eye." I said. My smile grew wider as I watched the sunset. Wait, the sun is setting. 

"Shoot". I grab my laptop from my bag, open it and begged for it to open faster.

"What's the matter love?" asked Harry.

"I'm supposed to skype with my sister." I explained.

"It's 4:55. You can stil make it." said Liam. As soon as the desktop appeared, I click Skype ang log in my account. Vanessa is already online so I rang her. I pushed the boys out of the way so she wouldn't see them. SURPRISE RIGHT?

{Va- Vanessa, Ve-Venice Vi-Vince Lo-Louis Li-Liam H-Harry Z-Zayn N-Niall TB- The Boys}

Va: Ate! (older sister) Late ka na! (you're late!)

Ve: Sorry, medyo busy kasi eh. (Sorry, I'm quite busy.)

Vi: Ate! Kamusta ka na? (How are you?)

Ve: Okay lang ako. Si Tita Yssa? (I'm okay. Where's Aunt Yssa?)

Va: Umalis, may pinuntahan. (She went out.)

H: *clears his throat* English please. *he mouthed*

Ve: Oh, uhm, yeah. hulaan mo  kung nasan ako. (guess where I am.)

Va: where?

Ve: London Eye *I smirked.*

Vi: No way!

Ve: Yes way! And guess who I'm with.

Va: Once Direction.

Va: Shut up!

Ve: Come boys!

TB: Hi !!!

Va: Oh my gosh! You're kidding me!

H: No, we're not. *cheeky grin*

Ve: Boys, my brother and sister, Vince and Van, short for Vanessa. Twins, you know who they are.

N: They're twins? Cool.

Li: How old are you?

Vi: 15.

Va: Ate, have you met Danielle and Eleanor?

Ve: Yep, they're beautiful.

Va: I so envy you!

Vi: How'd you meet them?

Ve: well, quite a long story. The owner of the house I'm staying is friends with Jay, then Kristenn i best friends with Eleanor and Lawrence is the cousin of Danielle then one day, I bumped to Liam and they gave me a make over.

Va: They gave you a make over?! Oh my freaking gosh!

H: hey, may I cut in?

Ve: sure.

H: Hi Van! Hi Vince!

Twins: Hi Harry! (Van giggled)

H: Well, you see, uhm, I like your sister here --

Va: You do? *grin*

H: Yeah, so basically, do you think she likes me too? (he asked the twins as if I don't exist.My heart raced and blood rush to my face.)

Vi: Only one way to find out. Ask her. (They both grin. Harry moved away from the laptop and turned to me.

H: Venice Bernadette Louise Sullano, would you be my girlfriend? (We were almost at the top of London Eye, all eyes on me, even the twins)

Va: Don't worry about mom and dad, they knew about this and they approved.

Ve: (to Harry) You got my father's approval?

H: (looking at his shoes) Yep. (We reached the top of the London Eye. I was never asked to be someone's girlfriend, no one asked me out and Harry was the first one to get my parents' approval. I threw my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I heard a bunch of 'awws' from the boys and from my sister.)

"Yes, Harry. I'd love to!" I whispered. Harry pulled back from the hug to see my face.

"You do?" He asked. His green eyes twinkle even in the almost dark. i nodded and he pulled me again to a hug.

Va: ehem. (Harry and I pulled back.)

Vi: Hey Harry, take care of my sister. Hurt her and I swear I'll fly from here to there to punch your face and straighten your curls.

H: I won't. I swear.

Va: Good. Hey, we have to go. So happy for you Ate! 

Ve: Oh, okay. Thanks Van. Tell Tita Yssa I miss her so much.

Vi: ahright. Tell me if curly hurt you 'kay?

Ve: Sure thing! Bye!

TB: Bye!

Twins: Bye!